Chapter 35: Part 2

"Give me the spatula. You're just burning the pancakes!" I demand as I try to grab the spatula from Luke's hand.

It's around three in the afternoon and pancakes aren't really for afternoons but why not? We all at least eat cereal once in our life at midnight even if it's a breakfast food, but yeah, Luke is just burning the pancakes because he insists that it should be well cooked, but he can't realize that he's burning the food.

"Just admit you're impressed with my cooking skills." He smirks, raising his arm so I can't reach the spatula.

"What skills? You don't have any cooking skills, jerk." I stifle a laugh.

His smirk never leaves his lips as he places the spatula down and crosses his arms. "Oh really?"

He grabs the bowl of pancake batter and spills all of it on me. I am so surprised honestly as I take a step back and sinking it in that Luke really just spilled the whole pancake batter on me. He literally spent half an hour trying to make it, making sure the measurement was right so it would taste perfect, but he just threw it at me. At least I expected him to be cute. By cute, I mean him dipping his finger in it then putting some on my cheek or nose. Not this!

"Are you... fucking kidding me?" I say, still shock.

Luke's already laughing so hard. He's holding onto the counter as he laughs as if this is the funniest thing ever. Well, maybe I will laugh hard like that too if he's in my position. I'm not mad, I'm just surprise.

I grab the egg from the counter and throw it at him, exactly at his face. I bet it hurt because the egg cracks as it hits his face and I can see the egg yolk dripping down his face. His face is priceless that I end up laughing my ass off on the floor.

"Well, karma's a bitch, Lucas." I say before laughing loudly again.

~

"No more throwing of eggs, okay?" He mumbles as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

We ended up eating cereals instead of burned pancakes then we cleaned up the whole kitchen. For the first time, we actually showered together. Nothing kinky happened. It was just simply romantic. I can't go on to full details about it, but it was amazing. Before, I thought that showering with a guy will be awkward even if he's your boyfriend, but if you really love that guy, I think it will be great.

"Can't promise that." I joke as I surround my arms around his neck.

"Oh, wait." He says. "I've always wanted to ask you this."

"What is it, babe?" I ask, smiling at him.

He's wearing his red plaid shirt right now and I have to admit that it's one of my favorite clothes of him. I love how the red suits him and simply how he looks so good wearing it. Of course, he has to finish his look with his signature skinny jeans and vans. Even if the only piece of clothing that is changing on him is his top, he's still so hot.

"Did you really have sex with Michael in the janitor closet?"

It literally takes me a few seconds to recall that moment and I can't help but to laugh out loud. That happened two weeks ago, but it feels like it happened months ago. I don't know what had gotten into my head that time, but I think it was a pretty smart move because it succeeded. We've never talked about it since that day and I don't think the others even know. I guess Luke never told anyone either.

"No, Luke, I didn't have sex with your best friend." I answer, chuckling.

"Good because I'll surely beat him now if I find out that he had it first before me."