Everything's good [9]

Start from the beginning

"My meet and great." She nodded slowly and I shrugged. "You can come if you want."

She looked up and me than back to her phone. "Umm I don't think so."

Royalty let go of me and wiggled in my arms letting me know she wanted to be let down. I put her down and watched her go over to Camila's lap.

"Pretty please mommy! Come wif me and momma." She moved both her hands in a give me motion. I guess she thought that would make Camila come.

I chuckled at her. "Ro baby maybe mommy just doesn't want to come."

"No, I'll come." Camila stood up from the couch and I eyed her.

"You sure, because if you're not comfortable than you don't have to."

She shrugged and looked down at Royalty placing her hands on her cheek. "Yeah I'm sure."

"Yay mommy and momma together!" She cheesed making me look at Camila.

I looked back to see Amanda smirking at me. God she's so annoying.

"Aww we would all like that huh Ro?"

Royalty smiled and nodded her head quickly. "Uh huh."

"Amanda, hush please." I said glaring at her and she raised her arms up. I looked back at Camila and sighed. "Umm let's go." I really didn't want to stand here any longer and let things start to get any more awkward than it already was.

"Aye we'll be back y'all know the drill." I told them because every time they'd come to a show and I had a meet and great they would always go back to the bus and chill. Because my meet and greats always took forever.

Camila threw me a small smile and nodded. I picked Royalty back up and placed on my hip.

As soon as we made it to the meet and great we could hear people literally screaming and yelling down the hall. It was so loud that I think it kinda scared Royalty.

She laid her head down on my shoulder burying her face in my neck.

"It's ok baby. Here go to mommy for a second ok."

She nodded slowly as I passed her to Camila.

When we walked into the room fully I heard gasp and people started screaming even louder. I could only make out some of the things that were said like

"Omg! It's Camila and Royalty!"

"Awww look at them! They look so happy!"

"Royalty!"

"She is so cute!"

"Camila, I love you!"

"Y/N!"

"Are they back together!"

I smiled and waved before my guards took us over to the signing table. They pushed people back making them get in line and I looked back at Camila who was still holding a scared Royalty as she slightly waved to the crowd.

"Hey, you can take her over into that room over there!" I shouted over the noise pointing to the room. "Or you can go and sit on the stage. I know she's not happy right now." I knew she shouldn't have came but it's what she wanted. But luckily she had that damn tablet.

Camila looked around and down at Ro. "Yeah I think you're right, we'll go sit up there."

I nodded and watched her be escorted over to the top stage and people of course yelled things out and snapped pictures. But Camila was very much used to it so I know it didn't bother her.

I licked my lips as I looked around the crowded room.

"You ready?" Jim asked with his hands on my shoulder.

I looked over at him and nodded while fixing my hat on my head. "Hell yeah bro, let's end this right."

Jim chuckled and nodded as he started directing he line towards me.

I smiled as the fans started to come up to me. When really all I could think about was dinner tonight. It's been a while since we've all been in the same room together. So I'm hoping for the best.

💖💖💖💖

A/N

Hi everyone👋🏼I hope you all enjoyed this small update! More to come in just a bit😌I think you'll enjoy...

Sooo Y/N finish her tour and Camila actually showed up. Things are going pretty good, but how will things go at dinner...😳

Well let's just hope for the best!

Please let me know what you think💭

As always thank you all so much for reading/voting💖also sorry for any mistakes🥺