ch.16 'happy again'

Just as they where hugging their manager peeks into the room again.
They all almost drops their heart, cause he opened the door way too hard.

"Jungkook don't forget to thank Namjoon and treat him to a nice meal. I wouldn't actually let it slide if it weren't for him. Before you went to the interview he talked with me, trying to convince me over you and Yuri staying together. I was already planning to tell you that we will talk to the fans and convince them too..but you did it on your own without telling us. Treat Namjoon, thank him and say sorry to the others"

"Sorry? Aah okay" Jungkook is just about to bow to the members for saying sorry when their manager adds "and say sorry to your fans to, cause Bon Voyage won't be done this year...it has to be some consequence, right?"

Jungkook couldn't say a word, looking at the members they all looked like hopeless and mad lost boys.

"Okay.." he says and is too scared now to face the other boys.

"Guys I'm sorry, I.."

"Don't say a word, I need to calm down for a minute" Jimin looks at the fans "did you really..I don't mind it but what about the fans" he goes away to sit on the coach "JUNGKOOK!" Making Jungkook jump a little.

"Jimin-shi" he laughs nervously

"That doesn't work right now" Jimin takes some cookies and eat them trying to take out his anger. "I need Bon Voyage for my healing but it's alright I can make it, It's okay to skip it, not a big deal..but what are gonna tell the fans? They are waiting for it!"

"Hey hey guys stop it already" Jhope goes in between looking at them both with his hands up as a stop sign.

"It's okay for me. I can sleep more now, I would rather stay in bed anyway. I just feel a little sad for the fans but I am fine" Suga laughs laying down in the same coach Jimin sits at. "Suga did you have to"

"Leave the coach I want to sleep"

"Comeon! Sugaa, I am not in the mood"

"Do I care?"

Jungkook looks at them and tries holding his laugher. "Ehm I will give you all a treat...to...Ramen!!" He smiles like a fool.

"Did he just say treat us?" Taehyung brightens up

"Yes, to R-A-M-E-N" Suga looks at Taehyung laughing sarcastically

"Okay okay, I will treat you to lamb skewers and Soju"

"Heeey did you guys hear that?" Jimin jumps up from the coach taking Jungkook at his neck "Let's go then"

"What about steak?" Jin asks

"Do I have a choice?" Jungkook looks at them, Suga shaking his head showing a big 'NO' sign.

Why did I even say I would treat them all, our manager said Namjoon only...I can't take it back now, Damn it!

*
*

Yuri was just getting home from work when she opens her phone to see lots of notifications from Jungkook.

>> Did you see the news?<<
>>Yuri? I have great news!<<
>>I miss you Yuri, text me when you get back from work<<
>>I will try to wake up early so we can talk when you are getting home from work<<
>>Why don't you answer me?<<
>>Yuri<<

So impatient, is he trying to act cute?

She opens up her social media and sees a lot of posts with apologizes to both her and Jungkook. She gets so happy and calls him directly.

>>H..hello?<<
He answers in a sleepy voice making her blush.

>>Where you sleeping, sorry for waking you up<<

>>It's still morning I can sleep some more later, don't worry. How are you babe<<

>bba..ehm<<
Why is he calling me babe with hmthat voice, I don't like how my heart behaves. This is not ok...

>>Yuri? Did you see it?<<

>>I did..Jungkook?<<

>>Yes?<<

>> ... <<

>>Comeon talk, you are getting me nervous, are you alright? Are you sick? I don't usually care but I care for youso stop making me all worried and talk<<

>>I love you<<

...
After a short silence he finally spoke

>>Yuri I love you too, don't forget our promise though. New year, alright. I have to go back to sleep, I will have to work at night today<<

>>Okay, sleep well and take care of your health. See you there, New Year...our mountain<<

>>Bye....Yuri, I am happy again<<

>> Me too, Bye Jungkook<<

She hungs up and smiles like an idiot
How love can change people, it's amazing. Why am I being like this, I can't stop smiling. Gosh his voice, I shouldn't call him in the morning. BIG MISTAKE. What's wrong with me?

She runs to the kitchen to take a glass water, calming herself down. I am too excited to stay still, can't believe we will meet soon..only..7..months left..
Suddenly it felt like 7 years making her feeling depressed.

She takes a shower and goes to bed. Taking out her notebook.

Notebook
I'm thankful for everything. I love him and my life is getting back its meaning. Can't wait til New Year.
I am happy again.

If it's meant to be it will always find its way back no matter how many times it fails and falls, there will always be a way to rise up.

_____________________
Sorry for short chapter I didn't have much time.

Thank you!
Take care!
Love yourself!

// T:e <3