ch.7 'Before the sunrise'

[1 week later]
They hadn't spoken to each other since that day. It was hard for both of them to talk, they barely could make any eye contacts.
She felt disappointed in herself for being scared.
He felt empty and he could feel his difficult life he had chosen.

Day 8
"I don't even know much about her but  why do I feel like I have lost my best friend? I know I like her but I can't like her. I have chosen a different path and I want to stay at that path. It's so confusing. Anyway, I need to make her agree on staying friends. At least friends since we can't be more."

*
*
It was midnight and everyone was sitting around the campfire. They where all holding a bowl of soup. Nothin Jungkook was very fond of but that was for today.
Life sure was different living in the nature. But it was interesting and an amazing experience. The bowl was warm but since it was pretty cold no one really felt their fingers burning. They all wanted to get closer to the fire.
It had rained the whole day and it was quite chilly.

"It's been one week, how is it so far?" Said Adam with a smile on his face.

"I miss my bed, I should appreciate it more. I will from now on. I am freezing too. This week has been interesting and great for sure" Answered a guy. His outfit was green from top to bottom.

The question went around and everyone answered. It came to Jungkook and it was quite for a while.

Jungkook couldn't really concentrate on what the others answered to the question. The only thing he thought about was Yuri and that guys green outfit. It was definitely not good looking together but somehow it fit him so well.

"This Week. I..understand. Lifeu. not...all, everyone..eehm...specia. Aaah Different, yes!! different!... Ehm Something maybe not baam together, perfect together, but without something your lifeu ehm not funny. Lifeu sad. Give me chance, maybe not wow boom very Good.... But I want try? Yes try. Try is best. Maybe I can..ehm maybe good"

No one really understood what he meant. Everyone was looking at him with a serious face trying to figure out what he just said.

Adam then said while laughing "I think I got it but I don't know if I got it right"

"But what if that chance is scary for some people to take. What if that chance changes your whole life and make it even sadder than what it is now" Yuri suddenly spoke off.

"Can we talk? Not today since it's raining but what about tomorrow morning before the sun rises. Before the others wake up. I need to talk with you" Jungkook says in korean

"Ok, text me 10min before we should meet" she says and looks down at her feet

Everyone had their eyes on them. The conversation ended up being between those two and no one understand what was going on. It seemed quite serious but also sad. Neither Jungkook or Yuni seemed happy, they both had their head down after they had their fast conversation.

"Oookay, so since it's been a long day, you can go to your tents earlier. Tomorrow we'll climb up the mountains and later play some games in the evening!" Adam says and directes to the tents as if he said you are now allowed to go.

*
*

"Can I get your number? You said I should text you"