ch.14 'Reunite'

"So you must be Yuri" he says and looks at her with a pure smile. She looks at him with sad eyes but manages to smile back "Yes, I'm Yuri and you are the leader right? Jungkook told me about you. It's really nice to meet you Namjoon"

He lent over the table, took a deep breath and continued "so as you can see he's not in well condition. Yesterday he fainted and has been sleeping since. He's not in a coma, so don't worry. He's just very tired from all thinking and maybe doesn't want to wake up. That's what I think". Namjoon tried his best to stay calm as he felt his heart ache. I should have been there for him.

"But I believe you'll be able to wake him up, though there is few things you need to know also I have to know how much you love him"

Yuri started to feel anxious as she wonders what he wants to tell her. His eyes doesn't say it's something good. "Please go ahead, Namjoon" she says.

"Okay, W-Well it's hard to explain but...it's that.." he looks at her and continues "I will get straight to the point. As idols it's not easy to date, as far as I know you are well known of it. After the rumors, Jungkook didn't have any chance to decide what to do.
Our manager and boss talked to him and forced him to leave you. He had to choose between you and his career, I'm sure he wanted you deep inside but he didn't want to hurt all of us 'his members' by being an ego" Namjoon takes a brake and inhales sorrowful "So he went against his feelings for us and also his fans. So therefor you can't date him right now, after he wakes up you need to leave. You can talk things out so no misunderstandings remains. But.."

"But what?"

"I want to help you to stay together, maybe in the future you'll be able to date. But at this moment it's quite impossible. First the rumors needs to disappear and later, I will talk to our boss and find a solution. Love is powerful and not everyone can find it. You both are lucky and I don't want to only watch you breaking down. You both are worth being loved.
But as you know there are consequences because he's an idol, it causes lots of difficulties. Are you prepared to face them?"

"I understand...Jungkook is a part of me and without him I'm unbalanced. I love him also I need him. Thank you Namjoon..and Yes I am!"

"I'm happy for you, I'll try my best"

"Can I please visit him now? I miss him a lot" Yuri says with a pitiful voice. It felt a bit lighter and some hopes returned back to her. Maybe we were meant to be anyway

*
*

Yuri peeks in Jungkook's room only to see him still sleeping peacefully. She takes slowly steps forward as tears run down her cheeks. The room was so quiet the only thing she could hear was her own heartbeat and Jungkook breathing.

"Jungkook..why are you laying here like this" she says and sits down on the chair beside his bed. She hold his hands and starts crying "Jungkook I have missed you". He didn't answer and she felt like Namjoon was lying to her. He told me I can wake him up, he told me he's not in a coma. Is he sleeping or is in a coma? Why is he acting so weird...

As she rise up from the chair to leave something grabs her wrist. Yuri turns around and sees Jungkook slightly open his eyes for a split second and close it. "I missed you Yuri" he whispers.

"Are you awake? How are you? Are you hurt? Why did you faint? Why did sleep for so long?"

He smiles "so many questions, I was awake all the time but I didn't want to open my eyes. I was too scared to not see you around. The only way for me to see you was by dreaming about you..sorry if I worried you."

Yuri didn't know how to respond to it, what he just said made her happy but irritated at the same time. He's so cheesy gosh what's wrong with him...how could he fake it though? His members have been so scared and worried...'he doesn't want to be an ego' well Namjoon I think he is.

"I'm happy you are awake, now let's get to the point. Why didn't you just tell me the truth huh? Why did you lie? If you just told me what was going on, I would accept it and understand it. Why did you have to put us both in so much pain and not only us...even your members. You should see the sorrow in Taehyung's and Namjoon's eyes!"

"Wait you met them? Wait wait wait, how did you even come here? How did you know.." he was cut before Yuri answers him "Is that important now?"

They both then laughed and then became awkwardly quiet. While looking at each other they understood that their feelings for each other is just as Namjoon expressed 'love'.
Their feelings are powerful and they had missed each other so much. "Yuri I.." Jungkook couldn't hold his tears anymore. "Don't cry otherwise I will to" Yuri says and starts crying too. Just as they hugged each other and was crying while saying how much they have missed each other Taehyung came in.

"JUNGKOOOOOK! YOU ARE AWAKE!!" He ran towards him pushing Yuri away and gave him a tight hug. "JUNGKOOOOOK!"

Yuri was standing there and couldn't stop chuckling while looking at Jungkook's shook expression.

"Oh you are awake!" Namjoon also came in and picked up his phone to call the other members. He gave a big smile to Yuri and whispered "Well done".

"Taehyung you should let Him and Yuri have some quality time now" Namjoon says as he walks towards Jungkook to give him a hug "I'm happy you woke up, if you need anything I am here and I'm sorry for not care about your feelings before" he says and patted his head. He then takes Taehyung and drags him out of the room. "Bye Yuri you are the best! Thank you for waking my Jungkook up!" Taehyung says and gave her his rectangular smile. Namjoon winked at Yuri and says "Thank you" before closing the door to the room.

*
*

They sat together, he on the bed and she beside him. Holding hands and looking at each other talking everything out. What they been through and what actually happened. "Yuri thank you for not giving up on us, I'm sorry for being such a fool"
"Don't say that, I understand it wasn't and still isn't easy for you. But I will always stay by your side so don't tell me to go cause I won't or maybe this time I will leave for good." She smiles with teary eyes. "I missed you so much don't do this to me again Jungkook"

"I won't ever do it again, I promise and Yuri...I love you"

______________________
Thank you!
Take care!
Love yourself!

// T:e <3