ch.4 'Chemistry' [part.2]

"Can I sit down?"
"Sure" she says and smiles softly

They sit down, doesn't say a word. But it's not awkward at all. Usually they both find it awkward but somehow it just feels all natural.

"You know, I am actually Introvert. But I don't know why, I can talk to you easy. It's as if we have known each other since a long time ago"

"I'm also introvert, but with you I am different" He turns his head towards her.

They look at each other, it's like they have never been strangers before. They both smile and look away for a second.

"How come you decide to come for such a trip?" He finally breaks the silence

"Actually I am the lucky Guest, never thought I was lucky though" she laughs"
I am here to find myself. I also love the nature and adventure. You?"

"I'm here to... I mean I'm here for vacation. It's my first time going abroad alone."
"I have thought about something, how come you know korean?"

"I enjoy learning different languages, I know french, Japanese, Korean, English, Spanish. At the moment I'm studying Mandarin."

"Woaaah! you are just like our leader" he makes her laugh

"Look isn't that a boat? Should we try it? The lake isn't deep, it's only 1 meter. And it's safe, at least Adam said so"

"If you want to, sure" he smiles back

*
*
*
They talked for over 2 hours in the boat, everything from what they like to how they are living their life.

"My life is all a routine which is another reason why I came here, I wanted a change in my life. A chance to experience what life actually is like"

"Honestly I came here for inspiration, I can't tell you exactly why since it's a secret. At least until the time comes for the world to find out of course."

Her overall look is far away from his ideal type. Her outfit, hairstyle, makeup, face, body, height etc. But the way she talks, her soft voice and eyes are attractive. Even though that's not why he is attracted to her. It's something about her atmosphere.

The aura is warm and kind around them both. It's calm and comfortable.
It's not exaggerated but it's as if two souls finally found back to each other.

She doesn't has an exact ideal type, she has never liked a guy before. But this guy is different. From the outside he looks like a playboy.
His abs, hairstyle, clothes are very handsome and cool. Nothing she is super attracted to though. But when he starts talking, he becomes very shy and the way he's thinking is a bit childish but still inspiring. That's what makes him attractive to her. Besides that he makes her laugh and feel comfortable.

The chemistry they have is more beautiful rather than cute. They can just sit beside each other, not say a word and still feel happy. They can talk for hours without getting tired. Their existence to each other is something they have been longing for.

______________________
Thank you!
Take care!
Love yourself!

//T:e