ch.1 'Her'

Notebook
"Hey! I bought this notebook today, I don't really know what to write...
let's see maybe I should introduce myself. I'm a girl, 21y/o, that's it. My life? Well I wouldn't recommend it. Just imagine living your life without living. Waking up to get ready for work,  coming home to an empty house. Making food, eat, take a bath and sleep.  Then repeat for another 5days, Saturday you are free, so you clean the house, spending time in the nature, take a walk and go to bed.
Friends? They study in University.
I still don't know what I want to study, so I decided to work a few years. My life is not boring but lifeless (ok, it's boring) I am not complaining about my life it's just that I don't really feel alive. I don't even know who I am. What I want. What I like, well I love the nature but that's all I know about myself. I have always tried to ignore it but I'm tired now, I want to make a change, I want to give myself a chance to live without regrets. I mean you
only live once right?" 

*

Magazine
Feel the nature
"....are you passionated, loves to take risks and enjoys nature?..... Then this is the right thing for you.... Write your name in the section bellow.....and send it to..."

While eating breakfast right before leaving she sees something interesting. She started reading the small text at the left corner of the magazine.
A feeling of excitement and happiness grew in her. But something made her step back, the money.

She takes her bike and starts biking to work. While working the only thing she is thinking about is "you will experience something you never had before, hiking, tents, camping at the mountains, feel the nature and find your inner peace while listening to the sound of waterfalls..."
She had never had such a feeling before, It sounds exciting and the idea makes her happy but everything crashes when she remembers the line "$650 - 1 week, $2500 - 3 months".
But there was also "write your name in the section bellow, maybe you'll be our lucky guest. 1 month for free"

I won't lose anything by writing my name, not sure if I'm lucky, but I'll try

Name: ...
Phone number:...
Email:...

[3 weeks later]

*Phone call; unknown number*

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Adam Smith, You have been announced as our lucky guest! Your plane is leaving October 21st to North Carolina. Congratulations"

"What!? Really? OMG!"

"Are you willing to accept it?"

"Are you kidding me? YES of course!"

"Great! Then I will meet you at the final destination, you will receive an email with all the details, if you have any questions just call us, we will send you our phone number in the email. Have a nice day, Goodbye see you soon."

"Alright, thank you so much! You too, Goodbye." 

*heart is beating very fast*
*screaming*
*crying*
*laughing*

Notebook
I'm very happy, it feels unreal. I am the lucky guest and I will leave to North Carolina. I'll experience something in life. It's amazing!
Don't worry I checked up and it is not fake, I also made sure this isn't something weird or strange.

_______________________
This is my first time writing a story, I hope my first chapter wasn't boring.
Jungkook will appear in the next chapter ;)

Thank you!
Take care!
Love yourself!
// T:e <3