"Joonie! Jooyeon has a boyfriend!"

Namjoon inhaled loudly and Jooyeon turned dark red while Mingyu flushed pink. The young omega was very intimidated by Taehyung: he was just gorgeous, with his small waist and curves, his soft skin and luscious hair and earrings plus the other jewelry around his body. His shoulders were broad but also feminine at the same time, those silver locks plus his dark brown eyes were mesmerizing and Mingyu covered his face with his hands, earning a weird look from Jooyeon.

"A BOYFRIEND?" Namjoon shouted, spit flying from his mouth all over Jungkook who made a weird dying noise and backed off.

"Isn't it great?!" Taehyung giggled, whirling around to hook arms with Mingyu who laughed nervously. "Oh, you are so cute! So this is who my little Joo was trying to impress all morning today?"

Mingyu turned pink. "C-cute?"

"Your little cheeks and cute little hips!" Taehyung laughed and back-hugged Mingyu much to Jooyeon's humiliation. Honestly, his parents could be so extra. "I can finally go shopping with someone and gossip about how dumb alphas are!"

Jooyeon, Namjoon and Jungkook whirled around. "Hey!" They shouted in unison, while Taehyung's triplets secretly snatched the box of chocolate-covered sunflower seeds and ran off. But Jimin caught them outside, crouching over and grabbing all three in his arms despite his swollen belly getting in the way.

"Tha-that sounds nice," Mingyu said politely, and Taehyung bustled over the young omega and seated him down. Jooyeon pointedly sat in front of Mingyu, shooting his mother a look and Taehyung stuck his tongue out at him.

"I'll grab you both some drinks. Peach soda, Joo?" Taehyung asked.

Jooyeon turned darker red. "M-Mom! Don't call me that around my boyfriend!"

Taehyung snorted, looking at Mingyu. "And what would you like, baby?"

Mingyu flushed. "I—I, um, well, d-do you have hot chocolate?"

Taehyung laughed. "Of course we do. Wait right there!"

And as Taehyung happily made their drinks, hips swaying as he hummed to himself in the kitchen of their new candy shop, he felt a warm body press behind his and Taehyung subconsciously leaned back.

"You've never looked this happy after I fuck you." Namjoon's husky voice complained snd Taehyung snorted.

"What does that have to do with anything exactly?"

Namjoon grinned happily. "Nothing...Just love you."

Taehyung blushed and dropped some marshmallows into both drinks, forgetting that Jooyeon was having peach soda. He leaned back and kissed Namjoon softly, sighing lightly when Namjoon gripped his waist and kissed back harder, moaning. "Oh...shit, J-Joonie...I love you so fucking much."

Namjoon smirked against the kiss and began pushing harder, sucking and biting against the omega's sinfully sweet lips. "I love you more."

-

the end

y'all r gonna be so mad at me sjsjsjsjsjs
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING 💘💐

but anyways!! i always planned for this book to stop at 130 chaps so i'm glad it turned out that way! this was a blast to write and im so grateful for all the support u guys show, u never fail to shower me with love and i cannot thank u all enough for the funny comments and votes and .°(ಗдಗ。)°.

now that this book has come to a rather boring end, here are some of my books that i am also writing! when i finish writing main books like this, another book i write on the side becomes my main focus. for a long fucking time, heats was my main focus on my account but now that its over, "magic - minjoon" will be my main focused book, meaning it'll have most frequent updates and fan-requested chapters

*my main focused book* magic - minjoon - sorcerer!namjoon is the most famous, intelligent, handsome and just perfect and amazing and flawless sorcerer in the magic realm, and mage!jimin is a smol bby that is namjoon's #1 fanboy...

ghoul - jinkook - tokyo ghoul au with the main ship as jinkook! what adventures will unfold there i rlly don't know i wrote that book off the spot... owo

endearing - vkook - prince jungkook is kidnapped by kim taehyung but the prince somehow ends up falling in love with his kidnapper?? (i should prolly add Stockholm's syndrome warning beforehand...but i'm too lazy >w<

teacher's pet - namjin - werewolf!seokjin has to find a fated mate before its too late...but maybe namjoon's a little too innocent for his own good oof

now go add these to ur libraries °w° (pls) and meet me at —> magic - minjoon!