89

s-so 👉🏼👈🏼

s-so 👉🏼👈🏼

-

"Betas use other conditions to check for a pup's count, gender, etc." Seokjin's voice was calm, but Namjoon was currently fuming. "But as an alpha and an omega, you two should be fine using it this way. Namjoon, I need you to move aside please."

Namjoon clenched his jaw when Seokjin took Namjoon's seat beside Taehyung's head, and the doctor leaned in to press his nose to the side of Taehyung's neck. The omega was sprawled out on some sort of table, his shirt hiked up to reveal his tummy. Taehyung's hand was tightly holding Namjoon's.

"What are you doing, Jinnie—ah..." Taehyung bit his lip, closing one eye as Seokjin just stayed at that spot calmly, breathing in and out softly, careful not to disturb Taehyung by touching him. "Mm..."

Namjoon's eye twitched again.

Seokjin pulled away after a while. "Mm. Your scent is normal, and fresh. Means you're healthy. That's good." Seokjin stood and went over to jot something down on a piece of paper, then sat down and took Namjoon's hand and placed it right on top of Taehyung's tummy. The omega made a soft moaning noise, and Namjoon's face flushed

"Now, Namjoon, I need you to—"

"Seokjinnie~"

Seokjin looked up in surprise.

"Seokjinnie~ alpha~" Hoseok sang, peeking his head into the door with his eyes a dazed gold and drool dripping down the sides of his lips. "What're you doing~? I'm bored~"

Seokjin stood. "Baby, I told you to go rest."

Hoseok walked in, his shirt up and revealing his swollen belly. "Seokjinnie~ you smell good~ oh, it's Tae...hello...~"

Taehyung looked up through hooded eyes and smiled softly. "Hi, Hoseokie...Is Jooyeon playing nice with your pups?"

Hoseok giggled and tapped his tummy. "Yes...he likes when they kick."

Seokjin gasped. "They're kicking again?" He looked back at Taehyung and Namjoon, blinking. "Ah, give me a moment, please.." The alpha pushed Hoseok out of the room and closed the door.

Namjoon didn't waste a second turning back to Taehyung and pressing his other hand to Taehyung's stomach. Taehyung blinked. "Wh-what are you doing?"

Namjoon looked focused. "Feeling for kicks."

Taehyung stared at him blankly before bursting out laughing. "What? Joonie! The baby's not even a fetus yet, you can't feel for kicks when it's literally still a fertilized egg! C'mon~"

Namjoon pulled his hands away, cheeks pink. "W-well, I knew that I was j-just trynna be funny."

Taehyung snorted. "Sure you did."