twenty one

the ocean was incredibly breathtaking.
the two boys upon the balcony also felt as if their breath had been taken, now what seemed to be a regular occurrence when in parameter of the male mermaid.
their trip to the island was alright, new sights always welcome, but for jungkook in particular he had found himself in a mood of despair.
albeit being with his fellow hunters for nearly a decade, since encountering seokjin, it feels like every moment without him is a moment spent wrong.
it's an embarrassment to his pride to be longing for someone so desperately, especially one he has just met, yet there was something about this male that jungkook felt drawn to, something he couldn't resist about this kim seokjin that had him completely captivated almost all of the time.
they walked to the dock, namjoon leading with a specific place in mind, and hoseok and jungkook idly following the intellect of the group.
it didn't take long before the boat was left behind and the chaotic sound of buyers at an early day farmers market.
deciding to split up, for the men had money to, and with their different preference in food, jungkook found himself in the section with meat, remembering how jin's mouth practically watered after jungkook had fed him steak.
"may i purchase 1 pound of this beef please?"
he asked to the old man in charge of the stall, whom had a kind smile and gray hair coating his head and chin.
"of course young man!
will that be all or is there anything else you desire?"
thoughts of jin clouded his mind, if only for a brief second, thinking on what he could get that would illicit such a sound from jin again as did the steak.
"i'm not quite sure, is there anything you would recommend that is really tasty?
i have a friend who hasn't tried too much various types of food, so i want to introduce him to something very delicious, only i don't know if he has any dislikes."
the old man smiled gently, raising his hand under his chin as if sincerely pondering just what he had to offer.
"ahh, i think i've got it! he will just love this! but are you sure he's just a friend?" food in tow, a now confident but flustered jungkook could only hope jin would like it as he met up with his fellow friends at their designated meeting place at the start of the market chain.
"what did you get bro?"
hoseok asked, pointing at the bags jungkook had and eyeing the bunny grin he rarely has on display out and about.
"i just got meat, and a little snack for jin.
what did you get hobi?"
"i got the usual, ramen and chicken wings.
i told namjoon to get alcohol so hopefully he shows up with some.
i believe it will be very entertaining to see a drunk jin, he will probably get along with drunk yoongi just great."
namjoon had just approached, holding three bags, whiskey, salmon, and cookies in each respectively.
"what was that about drunk yoongi?"
"nothing joon, can we just go?
i wanna make sure jin is alright."
flabbergasted at that, namjoon just shook his head with a low laugh and immediately headed back in the direction they first came, leaving jungkook frozen to the spot.
was he too harsh?
did namjoon hate him now?
he thought all of this until namjoon and hoseok jointly called out to him,
"let's get going lover boy?
weren't you the worried one?"
and now they had just witnessed jin's incredible display of a mermaids power, all unsuprised he could control the water how he so craved and more focused on how elegantly the motion was, as if it was done as easy as breathing.
it was at that moment jungkook knew he was screwed.

its the worlds worst author back and in buisness for who knows how long until my life goes to shit like usual which it is right now but that's ok just me telling my mom whos not my mom that i don't wanna be there anymore and her threatening to kick me out but whatever hahahahahahah hope you all have a good week and even if its a day late i'm thankful for all of you especially since i was ranked #184 which is unnecessarily high for it being this bad but thank you all so much each and every one of you are a blessing and im so thankful again💓💓💓