namjoon

i promise i will write soon if any of you care but i just wanna talk about joonie right here and now. i love this man so so much and i will always be very appreciative amd grateful he found his way into my life. i first got into bts around the time the dope mv came out and rm has a very distinctive part and he was the first one i fell in love with. i am so extremely proud of him and his craft, alongside everything he has built and conquered. namjoon is so underappreciated and when i think of all the things he has accomplished i feel very sad that his light is dimmer than others and he is not getting the credit he deserves. namjoon will forever be my role model, the one i look up to, the one i think about in dark times knowing he will forever be in my heart, the one i need to see or hear before i sleep, the one that makes me smile and cry and laugh and be happy and love myself. i didn't find bts in a dark time but my life is definitely much brighter with them in it. i wish i could tell joonie how fucking much i love him and how beautiful he is and how talented and gorgeous and sweet and kind and intelligent and wonderful and inspiring and motivating and encouraging and wise. god you have no idea what i would give to tell him i love him with all of my heart. joonie baby i love you so so so much i really hope you have the best birthday ever with everything you've ever asked for and i hope you are showered with love because you deserve it and so much more.
happy birthday baby💞