seven

the ocean was incredibly breathtaking.
the three men beside jungkook couldn't deny the man sitting with them was even more so.
after the small greeting jungkook took his hand unwillingly from jin's waist and took his hand before guiding him to the logs they had sat on.
not before blushing profusely and sliding the merman a small blanket to cover himself up from his wandering eyes.
the now five men sat together in an awkward silence for several minutes, until hoseok looked at jin and asked, "excuse me, do you happen to be hungry?"
  jin had looked taken aback by this, not used to hospitality from humans, and prepared to answer when a loud rumble from his stomach answered for him.
"i'm sorry, i should probably take my leave now."
jin rushed up embarrassingly, trying his best to escape politely and hold the thin blanket with one wrist that was hanging dangerously low on his hips.
"please. please don't leave me- i mean just yet," pleaded jungkook who was now stood in front of jin.
"well, if all you want is to kill me, then do it now and be done," spat the merman whom was unsure of trusting these men, no matter how much he wants to.
the treasure hunters were surprised, not expecting this reaction to the offer of dinner, and very curious as to why it was recieved that way.
namjoon approached slowly, not wanting to scare jin even more, and calmly reassured, "we promise not to hurt you, only help.
please join us for our dinner so we know you've eaten well, then you may go on your way.
but for now please stay."
jin, looking unsure turned to both hoseok and yoongi who smiled at him, down to his legs peeking through the blanket, up at jungkook with his shining eyes, then towards the ocean before releasing a long sigh as a sign of relent and relaxing back on the log.
jungkook released a breath he didn't remember holding in after hearing the males sigh and plopped down alongside jin with a cheeky grin and threw an arm around his shoulders happily.
"so as we eat, why don't you tell us about yourself, stranger?"

dialouge makes me nervous hahahahha but prepare to learn more about jin and the boys in next 2 chapters maybe?? maybe one about jin and one about the boys before i move on to actual plot so look forward to this and i don't care for reads but i love jinkook and i always run out of stories for them so i am writing my own but i got 100 reads and it was namjoons birthday so i was happy so thank you all and go stream my babys mvs for his bday