three

the ocean was incredibly breathtaking.
the way the water rippled, the sound of waves crashing, the gorgeous blue color it appeared had all been contributing factors to why seokjin loved the ocean.
the past tense term of loved being very impactful.
these waters were where he was subjected to growing up alone, learning to survive alone, and learning to love alone. the critters and creatures, as great a company they were, was definitely not enough to soothe seokjin's empty heart.
he sat upon the smooth sand, his bright blue tail with sparkling fins disappearing along with the sun that followed.
mermaids, or likely just seokjin now had the ability to gain legs and walk but only in the hours between sunset and sunrise.
it had taken seokjin weeks to figure out what he had between his legs, how to use the legs, and the pattern in which he would transform.
the tanned male, bright blonde hair flying with the wind, and a strong muscled body now walked along the islands edge.
the man stood, observing the vibrant orange and yellow patterns the sky created and blew a kiss goodnight to both his clan in heaven and those who kept him company in the ocean.
with one last stretch around the edge seokjin returned to his makeshift bed, quite like a hammock made of items washed up on shore.
then in all his naked glory, jin sighed before quietly and quickly slipping out of consciousness.
he deserved the rest, as two opposite worlds planned to collide the moment he awoke, and jeon jungkook wasn't the calmest of people.