seventeen

the ocean was incredibly breathtaking.
the enticing actions of the merman were incredibly breathtaking as well.
jin practically cornered him, jungkook's breath hitching the closer jin got, until he fell back onto his kind sized bed covered with a dark navy duvet.
in a sitting position now, jin's uniquely crooked fingers on his chest, jungkook stared up at jin intensively, awaiting his next move.
outside the chambers stood the dumbfounded hunters snickering together.
yoongi then steered the ship dramatically towards cyprus, releasing the anchor once more with the help of hoseok to keep them steady, before retiring tl their own rooms below the top deck.
the sudden steer of the ship inside one of the rooms had stirred jin into jungkooks lap, enlisting a yelp from the merman.
"oh how the tables have turned babe."
a blush couldn't be stopped from spreading at this, as jungkook kicked off his boots, jin remaining in his arms, and rolled more comfortably onto the bed with jin now hovering above him.
"jinnie, i'm tired too.
lets sleep love."
jungkook whines, grasping jin tightly at his slim waist, gradually allowing his exhausted form to fall into a deep slumber, arms holding jin securely like precious cargo.
jin was left to longingly admire the males face before he too fell fast asleep, with only dreams to escape the reality of being on a new island with other humans outside the four he came to love.

just a cute lil chapter bc im congested as hell and my mom keeps yelling at me to get a job even though i've been applying and stuff but i'll be back soon maybe with another chapter bc its already halfway written
love y'all :-* <3

also stream and appreciate the fuck out of mono like no excuses you either shower him in the love he deserves or you might as well just leave because it is actual perfection and i don't fuck around when it comes to namjoon like i love him with eve...

also stream and appreciate the fuck out of mono like no excuses you either shower him in the love he deserves or you might as well just leave because it is actual perfection and i don't fuck around when it comes to namjoon like i love him with everything in me and knowing he isn't getting the love he deserves actually causes me deep pain inside my heart and fun fact i'm crying while i write this because i am so proud of how he is dealing with everything bts but still found time to release this for all of us.
god i have never loved someone like i love him💓
go stream forever rain y'all❗