fourteen

the ocean was incredibly breathtaking.
but the glint of hope aligned with the stars left jin shaken.
upon seeing the completely enthralled merman staring off as the distance between his home and their current location grew, jungkook felt absolutely starstruck.
how can one look so impeccably designed, as if the gods themselves hand crafted this man?
the brightness of the full moon falling upon jin's face, head perched on top of his palm as he observed calmly, jungkook took this opportunity to approach the male at the bow of the ship.
"what are you thinking seokjin?"
he blurted, not really expecting a response from the merman lost in the perils of his own mind.
"please call me jin.
actually, nevermind call me whatever you want, i wouldn't be seeing such a sight if it wasn't for you."
jin sighed not knowing exactly where he stood with this hunter. "is there anything perhaps you would like me to call you?
i don't remember whether i've asked your name or not.
sorry, am i talking too much?
i haven't had someone to talk to and now that i do it seems i am unable to stop.
i guess the silence is an indicator that i should stop talking."
jin rambled on incessantly, before realizing it might be overkill and slowly turned his head towards the man stifling a laugh, which upon hearing spread a wild blush throughout his face.
jungkook laughed to his hearts content for a brief moment, stopping only from the tiny pout directed in his direction.
"ok jin, firstly you are extremely hilarious.
second, please talk all you want, you before have lacked a connection to people and i- we want to help you overcome that. jungkook is my name so call me as you wish, as long as you have that adorable flustered face wheh you do it."
jungkook winked before walking away, leaving jin to his thoughts again, which was something he should probably call jungkook-no kookie he decided on, back for, as it was a question about where he was supposed to sleep.

yes it has been forever i understand i apologize and i have to go because its 5am and i need to start getting ready in 4 minutes but i love you all so bear with me pls