Chapter 63

"T-The Starter Squad..." Lightning said.

Mario de-evolved into an Eevee and looked at the Squad with surprise after putting his FireStone back in his pocket.

The Shiny Froakie was about to persuade them, however a certain black shiny Charizard flew down in front of the Squad. "Hold it!" He declared. He looked to see the fainted Charmeleon, fainted Yveltal and their allies.

"You all have defeated Yveltal???" He questioned.

"Yes, Paarthurnax. We did. Well with Xerneas's help of course." Lightning answered.

"Hm... Well done!" Paarthurnax told them.

"Thank you, sir." Lightning replied.

"Oh, could I borrow some large Pokecuffs, please?"

"Sure..." Paarthurnax gave her a pair of the largest Pokecuffs. She walked over to Yveltal Bowser and put the cuffs on before he woke up.

"What is this???" He ordered, trying to break through them.

"Those are Pokecuffs. You are not able to attack with them on."

Bowser growled in defeat.

"Now where are the others. Tell us where my family is and-"

"Tell us where Princess Peach is." Mario interrupted.

"And my brother." Klefki added.

"Fine..." he snarled.

They followed them. The Starter Squad came too.

***
They made it to a group of cages. Lightning ran to one of the cages who had a Raichu and a group of Pikachus.

"Father???" Lightning questioned, walking towards him.

"Lightning??? Lightning!!!" He said with surprise and recognition. "I was looking everywhere for you. You weren't captured?"

"No. I wasn't."

"Thank goodness."

Lightning put a paw through the cage door. Her father held on to it tightly before she let go and faced Yveltal Bowser.

"Where's the key?" She asked him.

"The talking golden key ring has it."

A golden Shiny Klefki flew in. The Klefki looked pretty miserable as if he was forced to do things he didn't want to do.

The Klefki noticed his sister and rushed over.

"Kiki!!! You're okay!!"

"Kiki?" The heroes all questioned in unison.

"Yes. I have a name of course, but I didn't want to share it. I only let my brother, Keyshawn call me that."

"Oh."

"Anyways, could you help us get our friends out?"

"Alright." Keyshawn flew to the cages and unlocked each one so the Pikachus, Pichus and Raichus would be reunited. Even Riley found his sister and Lightning was finally with her father again.

"But where's the Sylveon. Our Princess." Mario questioned.

"Oh, she's in another cell. Come on." The brothers followed Keyshawn to their princess.

"Mario! Luigi!" She replied, joyfully once she was free.

"Princess!" They responded. Peach rushed over to hug Mario. She kissed him on the cheek. Mario felt like he had some of his energy leave him as he collapsed to the floor with a smile plastered on his face. "Mamma Mia..." he mumbled.

The Princess chuckled. She walked to Luigi but he tried backing up from her. "N-no kisses please..." he told her.

Peach didn't listen and used her feelers to grab him and kissed him on the cheek, he collapsed to the floor as well.

The Sylveon Princess Peach just cocked her head in confusion.

Lightning walked over to the brothers to help them up.

Paarthurnax walked towards her. "Lightning, can you and your Eevee friends come to the Starter Squad HQ with me?"

"Of course, sir." Lightning told him.

"Oh, yeah..." the brothers replied in unison.

Lightning's father overheard the conversation and walked over. "You should go. When you're done, please come back to the village to celebrate."

Lightning nodded in understanding.

***
They followed the Starter Squad to the headquarters and were taken to the meeting room.

"Lightning, I apologize for not believing that your friends were innocent. I am truly sorry for that mistake I made."

"It's alright, Sir..."

"Does Lightning get her job back from being a member of the Squad?" Mario asked.

"Yes, she does. She didn't do anything wrong. So she gets her job back." Paarthurnax answered. "And as for your Eevee friends. They deserve the title of being an honorary member of the Squad."

"Really???" The brothers questioned in unison.

"But how can they be honorary Starter Squad members when they're not actually from this world."

"Not from this world?" Paarthurnax questioned.

"They're from another universe." Lightning answered.

"Ah... That's cool. I didn't know there were other worlds other than ours. They can come back at anytime to help us if we need it then." Paarthurnax said.

"That's a nice offer, sir. Thank you." Mario told him.

"No problem."

Paarthurnax gave the brothers each a badge with an Eevee on it.

"We should be going now. My father said that he wants us to go to the village when we were done with this." Lightning told the Eevee Brothers.

"Then let's a go." The Brothers happily replied.

"Oh I'm just a bit curious. What are you going to do with Yveltal?" Paarthurnax asked.

"Oh, that Yveltal's going where he belongs. He's going with the brothers where he came from. The Pikachu Village and our friends we met are helping us gather up all of his minions as we speak. He's in good paws, so don't you worry."

"So that wasn't the real Yveltal?" Paarthurnax asked.

"No." Lightning answered. "He was a villain that came from their world who transformed when he came into our world."

"I see."

"We should be going now. The villagers are waiting for us."

They bid farewell to Paarthurnax before leaving the headquarters and walked to the village.

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 63. Hope you enjoyed. More coming soon. One more chapter.