Chapter 42

Lightning struggled to get out of the vines that held her captive.

"Try if you must, but you can never escape!!" Gir told her.

"I won't give up! Once I get out you're going to pay." Lightning growled.

"Oh, I doubt it. Now shut your little Pika mouth hole." Gir charged a Shadow Ball. It disappeared once he heard Audra clear her throat. He slid out of her way as she walked towards her sister.

"You're never going to get away with this!! The Mario Brothers are still out there looking for me and once they find you... you are going to be-"

Audra slapped her sister with her long tail. "Ha! I doubt they'll make it that far. They don't stand a chance out there on their own with Yveltal on the lose and other Pokémon trying to get them. Perhaps they're already suffering their fates now. You should thank me. You're safe from harm in my lair."

"NO!! I know they're still out there. They're stronger than you think they are. They will prevail." Audra slapped her again with her tail. Lightning rubbed her cheek trying to soothe the pain.

"Shut your mouth, you Pika brat!! You're really getting on my nerves! Your friends don't stand a chance against me and my Henchmon either. They're weak!!"

"You're wrong! You don't know them. Who are you to judge how strong they are? The brothers are a perfect team. Together they'll always be victorious."

"Oh if they step in my territory, those two will be easily killed with one deadly shock and you will join them if you don't stop talking back!!" Audra pointed a paw at her.

"So... That green one. He's quite the cute one isn't he?"

"You leave him alone!! You already hurt him enough. He was only trying to protect me. They both were trying to protect me. As a matter of fact, leave both of them alone."

"Awwww!! My little sister has a crush, doesn't she? How would you like to see him die right in front of you."

"You won't put a paw on them!!" Lightning growled.

"You wanna bet!!" She turned to the two Mimikyus behind her. "Charlotte! Gir! Find those Eevees and if they are not dead yet bring them to me!"

"Yes, Master." Gir stated. He beckoned Charlotte to follow him out of the cave.

Lightning struggled to get out of the vines. "NO!!"

"And as for you, sister... I think it's time you take a little Pika nap." Audra slapped Lightning with Iron Tail. She easily passed out.

***
Mario and Luigi both try to dig as best as they could but they don't seem to be able to do much. "We need to get outta here Mario. We need to save Lightning. She needs us." Luigi said.

"I know, Luigi. We just gotta keep trying." Mario replied.

"Please let her be safe. I don't want her to get hurt." Luigi whispered. "I care about her."

"Come on Luigi, keep digging."

Suddenly, they heard something from the other side. Luigi put an ear against the rock. "What is that? Mario, I hear something."

At that moment, the rock was smashed into a million pieces. The brothers were flown into the wall from the impact.

They quickly stood back up and shook it off. Luigi looked up to see a green dinosaur in front of him. He jumped up in surprise and backed away. "P-please don't eat me please..." he begged.

The green dinosaur happily walked closer

The green dinosaur happily walked closer. "YO YO YOSHI!"

Mario knew that voice. "YOSHI? Is that you? What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"Wait, that's Yoshi?" Luigi asked. He slowly walked towards him. He slowly raised a paw to pet him and he jumped back when Yoshi playfully nudged him. Yoshi then licked him on the face. Klefki flew out of Luigi's scruff in surprise. "Hey what gives... Wait, a green Tyrunt? I never seen a green Tyrunt before."

"Then, this thing must be Yoshi. Yoshi is from our world, Klefki. I wonder how he got here in the first place." Luigi said.

"It doesn't matter. We're free Luigi. Now, we can go save Lightning. Come on!" Mario jumped onto Yoshi's back and pulled his brother up with him. Klefki went back into Luigi's scruff.

"Let's-a go!!" Mario shouted.

"Yoshi!!" He replied happily before moving forward.

__________________________________________________________
That"s another chapter today and also yay Yoshi is in it too. I was thinking rather or not to add him until I thought... "well Yoshi is like a Pokémon because he's only able to say his name so wynaut." I'll explain how he got into the Pokémon World later.
Anyways more coming soon. Hope you enjoyed ^U^