Chapter 17

"No, no, no, no,no" Luigi repeated. "This is all my fault!! I shouldn't have talked to her like that and this wouldn't have happened." Luigi started to cry.

"Luigi, it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. We'll save her" Mario replied.

"No, it's not okay, Mario!! I always make mistakes that put us in danger and now it put our friend in danger too!!" With that, Luigi cried more.

"Luigi, we'll save her toge-"

"No, Mario!! I should go on my own. I don't want King Boo to capture you again. Besides, it was my fault that this happened in the first place, so I'm going on my own" Luigi told him before running off to the Mansion.

"Luigi!!! Wait!!" Mario cried, as he ran after him.

                                ***
King Boo threw Lightning into a cage. "Let me go!!" She ordered.

"You really think I'd let you go! The Mario Brothers will come for you and that's when they'll step right into my trap!! Bwahaha!!!" King Boo cackled.

"You'll never get your ghostly hands on them!!" Lightning yelled, sparks coming out of her cheeks.

"I wouldn't try it, if I were you!" King Boo warned her. "And you never know if I can or not. Without their precious Pikachu, they can't do anything."
The sparks soon died down.

"They have gotten stronger now. They'll defeat you!" Lightning said.

"They won't be this time" King Boo replied.

"You're wrong!! You know the good guys win and the bad guys lose" Lightning stated.

King Boo got angry to the point that he used a Sucker Punch on her.
"That's just a stereotype, Pikagirl. They won't be this time. They'll get our end of the deal this time once it's over. Now, I would keep your mouth shut if I were you."
Lightning knew what was smarter as she stayed quiet. King Boo left her in the room to check with his boos about any intruders yet.

 King Boo left her in the room to check with his boos about any intruders yet

"Mario, Luigi please hurry" Lightning said, a little above a whisper.

                                ***
"Any news yet about any intruders" King Boo asked one of the Gastly.

"No, but we have two intruders" the Gastly replied.

"Who?" King Boo asked.

"A Glaceon and an Umbreon" The Gastly replied. "They may have followed you into the Mansion."

"A what? I've never heard of a Glaceon or Umbreon, they must be a species of a monster in this world."

"Correction, a Pocket Monster, your majesty" the Gastly corrected.

"What ever they're called... Just get them." King Boo ordered.

"Yes, your majesty." The Gastly replied before going through the wall to another room.

***
Right outside the Mansion, Luigi slowly walked towards the door, trembling in fear as he did.

"Come on Luigi, you can do this. You just have to save Lightning and fix this." He thought. Unbeknownst to him, someone slowly walked towards him.
"Luigi..." Mario quietly said.

Luigi jumped and tried not to scream. He turned around to see Mario. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay behind" Luigi said.

"Luigi, I'm not going to let you do this alone. We're going to get through this together and you can't stop me from doing this with you" Mario replied.

Luigi sighed and held back some tears in his eyes. "Fine, but just be careful, I don't want King Boo to take you again."

"I know, I know. I promise."

They slowly opened the door and walked inside. They were back in the Mansion.

"Let's a go save Lightning" Mario said.

"O-okay. Hopefully I don't have to go back in this place again after this."

___________________________
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
First....
The Glaceon character is not mine. Actual owner to the character is Little_demon_thing
Thanks for requesting this character.

Luigi voting
Jolteon: 9
Leafeon: 9
Umbreon: 7
A small change in a vote. Jolteon and Leafeon are now tied with 9. Ends May 5th. Then I'll be brainstorming ideas for the winning Eeveelution. Basically, first one to 10 votes will win. I find that there will be a big competition between those two.

Mr. L is going to be a green ringed Umbreon. Since I got two votes about him having his own body. Also he is part of someone's OC request.