My eyes grew wide "What the hell?... I can't believe my mom would give me something like this.

    Maryam snorts " I guess she's desperate for a grandchild.... About that.." She wiggled her brows

   "What?" I quirk up an eyebrow

      "Was it painful?" I know what she's talking about but I pretended.

  "What?" I asked innocently

       Salma rolled her eyes "don't play dumb"

       "Well.... we didn't" I answered feeling a bit awkward.

     "how can you not do anything to a hottie like that....the guy is a walking temptation" Maryam blurts shaking her head in mock disdain.

     "I think its gonna hurt now more than it would've, The drink makes you tighter" Salma stated with an apologetic smile.

    I grimace. Oh no!

     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
         Trip day!

  "Jamaima! are you ready dear?" My  mom called from downstairs

   "In a minute!" I finished off and dragged my bag downstairs

     "Safe trip my darling, Mujaheed will take you to the airport" Umma hugged me and repeated what she  has said 5billion times in the past 2days.

     "Don't forget my lesson, never deny your husband's call" I rolled my eyes and nodded. (by the way she means call to bed).

      Shanghai here I come!

    The plane landed at 1am, I've been sitting here for 30minutes and no sign of Haidar. I called that idiot but he didn't pick, he sent me a text about 5minutes later

   Haidar: Grab an uber, I'll be home late. Here's the address '24 *******street'

     I can't believe this guy,I'm exhausted from the 10 hours flight now I have to find a car and the stupid house. Urgh! God help him I don't get lost, cause if I do....

       Five ubers, three wrong houses later.... I got 'home'.

Apperantly the first three uber drivers were illiterate and kept speaking Chinese. The fourth one was drunk and then finally my savior. 'Literate sober guy'

His housekeeper,Mrs chu showed me to the Master bedroom and helped me with my bags. After a nice long shower I went to the kitchen to find something eatable, I'm famished.

    She said he eats out so they was nothing to eat at the house. She excused herself for today was her 'off day' and left.

    She left me foodless and helpless at 3am in the morning. And Haidar,when people say they'll be late from work.. they freaking come home at 9pm.

   Haidar's POV

   Its 3am, I fell asleep at  work, I didn't want to pick jamaima so I told her I'd be late but I wanted to leave 2hours ago.

   She must be starving, I know how exhausting the flight is plus I made her find her way home. Maybe I was to hard on her,I should've picked her up and got her some food.

     I know this 24hours food place,I'll get her something Halal on my way home. Leaving her like that was just plain heartlessness.

    I got spicy noodles and chicken. By the time I got home it was 4am.

      I saw her fragile figure on the couch,there was dry tears on her face. She cried herself to sleep, seeing her like this broke my heart.

   This is all my fault, what she did back at home was harmless. Mà didn't even say anything, I was so carried away by her outburst I didn't care about her health or safety.