Rap Monster Image

Your p.o.v.

"Yah! come back!" I said trying to get my best friend, Rap Monster. I chased him around the park and I noticed people looking at us but I didn't care. "MonMon! Please! I just wanna go to the cafe. I don't wanna go alone!"

"Ok!" he said and stopped. Meanwhile, I was still running so I bumped off of him and landed on the floor. He helped me up and we walked to the cafe. "What do you want?" he asked. "mmmmm...chocolate bubble tea!!!!!"

"Ewwww......your so fat!

When we got our orders, we went back to the park and sat on a bench in front of the pond.

Rap Monster's p.o.v.

We were sitting on a bench and I got a call. I picked up and it was my mom. she was going out of town withy auntie so I has to watched my baby cousin. He's 3 years old. I COULD NOT do this!

"U-Um....can you help me watch my cousin? just until around 8:00? Please...?" "Ok!" she said and smiled. Gosh! I LOVE her smile! At my house, we saw my cousin watching a BTS MV.

No one p.o.v.

_____ and Rap Monster went to his house. they saw his Baby cousin watching a BTS MV. 'Awww. He's so kyeopta!" _____ thought. his mom and auntie left and the two started playing with Jazzie. (his cousin jk! it's my cousin. just go with it please!!!) after hours and hours of playtime, _____ put Jazzie to sleep.

"Hey, I'm hungry. Go cook me some food." Rap Monster said. "Ok." she said and went to the kitchen. When she came back, she saw that he was fast asleep, so she sat next to him. "Just like a family!" she pouted and said, "You better love me for this!" his arm went around her, "I do. So be my beautiful lady."

The End