•칠•

"Taehyung-ah."

"Are you okay?"

I say patting circles on his back as he sobs lightly on my shoulder

Where are we this time?

I look around to see that I'm in the same familiar surroundings I was with when Seokjin was crying.

Both of our legs are underwater up to our knees, making me unable to see them in the dark.

The sky is dark and the moon is glowing again, the towering bridge is once again filled with emptiness and the quietness is almost deafening.

I look over to taehyung who had shifted away from me slowly.

I bring my legs up from the warm sea water as I hug them close to my chest.

"Kim Taehyung."

I wake up to my mum calling me on my phone telling me to wake up and get the kids ready to school. I reassure her that I'm awake and I'll do so before I end the call.

• • •

Approximately 20 minutes later I'm in the double decker bus. I take my earphones out to listen to 4 o'clock, my favourite song.

Why are they always crying in my dream?

Why is Kim Taehyung always treating me cold in his dream and moves away from me when I try to talk to him?

Why does Seokjin cry in my dream and just why is Jungkook and Jimin the only ones that act like they're in love with me and always call me theirs, especially Jungkook?

It's not like I have done anything to them.

Aish I'm getting a headache already.

It's okay Raihe! You've just been seeing a lot of stuff about them that's why you had that dream.

But you're always having the same type of dream, with the same people acting the same way.

I rub my temples in stress, letting out a shaky breath.

I close my eyes and lean my head against the window as the music plays softly.

The bus doesn't have many people in it, so I have the top level all to myself. However, I sit around the middle where it's more comfortable for me as I'm closer to the big window where I can put my elbows against the window and look out comfortably.

My phone rings through my earphones, I pick my phone up from my lap to see my mum calling me.

As soon as I pick the phone up my mum asks me where I am.

"Where are you now?" She asks quietly.

"I'm on the first bus, is there something wrong?" I question my heart feeling uneasy.

Kim Taehyung, was he crying at something that was going to happen? Is my dad okay?

My mother never calls me, especially when I'm on my to school.

"I have bad news for you."

My hearts beat is loud enough for me to hear through my ears as I answer her back.

"What is it?"

• • •