•사•

What?

Why did he send a kissing emoticon?

I mean, he's not the type of person to do that.

I get a text from my phone again, making the signature notifying sound from KakaoTalk.

The text reads, "I'm sorry, I forgot to add the cloud ㅋㅋ the message was sent by me, Rumi."  A small wave of disappointment washes over me, what was I expecting?

Get your stuff together Raihe, you're a Muslim girl, you shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that, and you're fifteen.

tsk tsk

"Ah, that's okay. ㅋㅋ what was the emoticon for?" I text back, smiling to myself because of Rumi's cuteness.

"I was continuing the trial of emoticons you sent before ㅎㅎ," she replies, referring to the message from before when I was sending random emoticons because I was bored.

"Ah, I understand. ^_^."

•••

"Yummy." I squeal at the hot ramyeon noodles sitting in front of me. I grab my phone from my charger and take it out, in order to continue watching the drama I was watching.

Before I begin to press play on the episode, I get various notifications from a groupchat I have with all of my close friends and Aydin.

Swiping the notification out of the way I continue to play the episode.

Mere seconds later, I get notification over notification from the group, making me frustrated with whoever it is sending all the messages.

"Ugh, what is it now." I click on the texting app and open the messages between my best friend Nur and Aydin, all in caps.

Well it's either that they are angry or excited- no in between..or they could be just their idiotic selves and could be typing in caps for no reason at all.

I scroll to the top of their various messages, fixing my eyes on the first message from Aydin.

"Guess who landed in New Zealand asdfghkl?!" - Aydin

"Your cousins..?" - Nur

"No you idiot!!! B TO THE T TO THE S" - Aydin

"Wow funny." - Nur

"I swear I am not joking! They actually landed in Auckland" - Aydin

"Say wallah ( I swear by the name of Allah [God] ) !!" - Nur

"Wallahi. I'm sending the video where it confirms it. Kiwi ARMYS took the video and you can see it's Auckland airport. The video is loading!! Ahhh I'm so excited" - Aydin

I click on the video that has been sent by Aydin, waiting for it to load.

The video opens up to be a screen filled with fans screaming as various men in black, brown and colourful clothes come out from behind the automatic doors. I look closely to see Taehyung wearing a brown barrette and an oversized sweater and black slacks.

The fan's video moves around due to the pushing of the rest of ARMY until I see the very familiar surroundings of Auckland Airport.

Eyes and mouth wide open, I text back to the group.

"Is this real?"

"Of course oh my god Raihe I'm freaking out." - Nur

Unexplainable emotions wash over me, I was expecting them to come sometime to New Zealand but not this soon.

•••

Hey! Short chapter but hope you all enjoyed it! Don't forget to share x