Chapter 60

Amanda looked around the hallway with disgust. "Well this is an upgrade, isn't it?" She remarked sarcastically.

Sirius chuckled. "Come on, the meeting's this way. I can't believe you're in the Order, let alone the fact that Dumbledore's made you a leader."

"I'm a special one, aren't I?" She grinned cheekily.

Once settled for the meeting, Dumbledore smiled and began to speak. Amanda quickly became bored and played Hangman with Sirius and Remus. Needless to say, Remus won most of the times.

Eventually, Dumbledore beckoned for Amanda to give her report.

"We do not have an alliance with the giants." Amanda began. "Death Eaters, although arriving after us, were more appealing to the giants. On the other hand, I have made contact with Fleur Delacour and Viktor Krum. Fleur has been speaking to the girls who were in her year, rallying them to our cause. Viktor has got in touch with the Bulgarian Quidditch Team, and the group of them have been getting in touch with Durmstrang students and members of the Bulgarian Wizarding community. We now have about two hundred wizards and witches from France and Bulgaria who are willing to help us."

Sirius whistled, causing Remus to clap for her. She winked, then continued.

"Sadly, when I went to get in touch with my old boss from the cafe, she seems to have disappeared. Now, I have picked up a bunch of Muggle and Wizarding jobs in various cafes and restaurants so that I can listen out for other news. Charlie sent me a letter to say he has five wizards from the sanctuary to join the Order."

She took a deep breath and continued. "I have been honing my abilities, and I have two wizards and a witch with special powers to join me in battles to come, if needed. I am going to speak to a friend in Slytherin house, who will start looking for Slytherins that will join our cause. My boyfriend is keeping tabs on Voldemort's whereabouts, handing me inside information from the Malfoys. And that is about it."

She sat down and looked around the stunned adults. "You have done more in the past few weeks then we have put together." Molly told her. "I think you've earned yourself a break, dear."

"Hang on." Sirius said, eyes wide. "I need a few questions answered!"

Amanda beckoned for him to continue.

"You have friends in Slytherin? Actually, more importantly, you have a boyfriend?" He spluttered.

Amanda smiled. "Yes, and yes. My boyfriend's name is Rigel Malfoy. We've been friends since we were little, and we've been dating for just over six months. He is working undercover for the Order for me, and is soon to be inniciated as a Death Eater to pass on more information. In turn, we're going to pass on false information through him, and also some true information - information we don't need to keep hidden, so Rigel's cover isn't blown."

Once the meeting had finished, Amanda turned to Sirius and Remus, slinging her satchel over her shoulder. "Well, I'll see you two later, Francis invited me to dinner with Rigel."

Sirius scowled, causing Remus to laugh. He brought Amanda into a hug and whispered, "You'll have to make sure to bring Rigel over some time so we can meet him, or I think Sirius will go crazy."

"I'll make sure of it, Moony."

...

"Sit down, Amanda, Rigel, please." Francis smiled.

Leo smiled and pulled out a chair for Amanda. She giggled and kissed his cheek before sitting down. Leo sat down next to her, quickly hooking his foot around hers.

"You two are too cute." Francis smiled

"You seem to be doing well." Amanda cleared her throat awkwardly.