Prologue

The girl is approaching.
Born on the night her parents will die.
Blessed with the ability to transform into the creature that never dies.
One of the chosen four, she will have a strong connection with Death.
She is approaching.

...

"Mum, can I go? Can I go?"

Melody Bloom chuckled at the excitement of the young witch. Her husband, Francis, swiftly picked Amanda Potter up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the nose before setting her down again.

Amanda looked up at him with disgust and wiped her nose with her scarf, making the adults chuckle.

Melody nodded, "Yes you can go. But just remember, be good, try not to participate in too many pranks and... oh, and behave."

Amanda giggled, nodded, and ran off to the train.

She ran up the steps to the train, before running back and giving her parents one last quick hug, and running back onto the train, just as the whistle blew. She raced to her compartment and sat down, closing the door behind her.

Grabbing a piece of parchment, she began working on the plans for her first prank.

The door to the compartment opened. Amanda looked up at the door to see three boys standing there, two with red hair and one with dark brown.

They stepped into the compartment and the one with dark brown hair asked, "May we sit here?"

Amanda nodded her head and looks at them with curiosity, before hiding the prank plans away.

"I'm Fred Weasley and this is my twin George Weasley." one of the red-haired boys said, shaking her hand.

"I'm Lee Jordan." The last boy said, him too shaking her hand.

Amanda smiled shyly and introduced herself, "Hello. My name is Amanda. Amanda Potter."

The boys looked up at her, awe in their faces, making Amanda feel thoroughly confused.

"You're Amanda Potter. Sister to The Boy-Who-Lived, Harry Potter?" George asked.

"Yes." Amanda said with a frown.

"What's the matter?" Lee asked.

"I haven't seen Harry for a really long time." Amanda sighed. "I don't know why, but I'm not allowed to see him." 

"Well, you'll be able to see him when he gets to Hogwarts, right?" George pointed out.

Amanda nodded. "Yeah, I guess. I just miss him."

"Do you like pranks?" Fred asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yes!" Amanda beamed excitedly and immediately brought out the plans she was making for her first prank at Hogwarts.

The three boys laughed at her excitement, then looked at the plans, impressed.

They were about to add input when the compartment door opened again. Charlie Weasley stood in the doorway and introduced himself. Amanda giggled to herself as Charlie towered over the twins.

The Weasley boys looked at her, as if wondering what was wrong in her head, making her giggle even more.

"Hello Fred and George. Mum wanted me to tell you on the train to not get into any trouble, and Pompous Percy is telling everyone he sees to get changed into their school robes, just to let you know. Anyway, have fun in the Sorting, bye." Charlie said, before leaving the compartment.

The four children burst out laughing.

Once their laughter had calmed, Lee looked out the door's window and said, "Quick, I think your brother is coming, we better get changed!", making them dissolve into fits of giggles once more.