PART 47: | THERE IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN DARKNESS AND LIGHT |

Start from the beginning

- "I'm going to tell our parents what you've become." Renée said.

- "Tell them." Natali said and moved from the door. When Renée unlocked the door, she stormed out of the room.

An hour later, she came back along with their parents and when Natali opened the door she said, "I was expecting all of you."

- "What have you become?" Her mother asked.

- "A vampire. Didn't she tell you that?" Natali said glancing at her sister.

- "She did, but we were hoping it's not true." Her mother said.

- "Well it is and now I can have magic always." Natali told them.

- "You became even a bigger monster, then you were before." Her father said.

- "So you didn't just thought I'm different? You thought I'm a monster?" Natali said angrily.

- "Yes, you're abomination." Her father said.

- "So what are you going to do now?" Natali asked wondering.

- "You, you're not a part of this family anymore and you can't live here anymore, same as we don't want you in our castle." Her father said.

- "Fine. I don't care, you've all lied to me my whole life. I don't want to be a part of a family like that." Natali said.

- "Then you should go or we'll call guards to escort you out." Her mother said.

- "And I'll kill them all." Natali said and saw a disgusted look on their faces.

After that, she went out of the castle and didn't come back. Natali went to the nearest village and killed some people so she can live in their house. She wasn't even sorry anymore for killing people.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

[THE PRESENT DAY:]

After a long twelve hours of parting in the club and having an after party in their bedroom, mostly everyone slept through the whole day.

When Natali and Kol wake up they had a shower together just so it can freshen them up and help them to wake up quickly. After they were done they went downstairs into a living room where they saw Rebekah and Eric together and they were feeding on humans.

- "Did the plasma wear off of you?" Kol asked, watching as his sister dropped another body onto the floor.

- "It did. But I'm still very hungry." Rebekah told him.

- "Eric didn't satisfy your hunger last night, better say morning." Natali said mockingly.

- "Shut up." Rebekah let out, giving her a glare.

- Natali laughed before saying, "Well now that you're sober, tell me what do you think about plasma."

- "I must say I really felt amazing." Rebekah replied.

- "I know, right?" Natali said, "It so powerful."

- "You use it all the time?" Rebekah asked.

- "Well, not all the time. Before Kol was undaggered I did use it quite a lot." Natali told her.

- "Oh, yeah, I remember." Eric remarked.

- "I'm sure you do." Natali said with a little smirk.

- "What? What do we don't know?" Kol asked, sounding a little jealous.

- "Nothing special." Eric said, "Your girlfriend just almost exposed vampires to humans. Not just here but everywhere she traveled."

- "Can you believe that even Elijah came here once and told me to calm down." Natali told them.

- "Yeah, I can." Kol said taking a sip of his whiskey.

- "That was before things got even worse." Eric told them.

- "Oh come on. It wasn't that bad." Natali stated.

- "Do tell." Kol said.

- Well when I saw Elijah the first time after that night when he helped Klaus to dagger you, I almost daggered him. But I couldn't because the dagger I had was already made for Klaus into a gold dagger and he reminded me that I will die if I dagger him, so yeah, he was lucky, otherwise I would probably do that to him." Natali informed them.

- "Too bad." Kol remarked.

- "Kol!" Rebekah exclaimed.

- "What?" Kol asked turning towards her.

- "Don't say it like that." Rebekah told him.

- "Easy for you to say, Elijah wasn't helping Klaus to dagger you." Kol said, his voice a little harsh.

- "Well, maybe you did cross a line every time." Rebekah said quickly.

- Kol gave her a look of disbelief, "Really sister?"

- "I didn't mean it like that." Rebekah told him.

- "Oh, you did. You would always take their side." Kol said.

- Rebekah frowned, "I wouldn't."

- "Always and forever, that's the pact the three of you made." Kol reminded her while staring at her intently. He always felt hurt that he wasn't included in their pact.

- "You are family which means you're part of that too." Rebekah said, her voice sounding nicer than before.

- "Never felt like I'm." Kol says cloudy, clearly trying to hold his temper, but failing miserably. He glanced at his sister once more, before using his vampire speed and flashing out of the room.

- "KOL!" Rebekah shouted.

The only response she received was the sound of the front door of the mansion closing.

- Natali sighed, "Great. Now I need to go and look for him."

- "Let me help." Rebekah says.

- Natali raised a palm of her hand to stop Rebekah, "You've done enough."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter.