After an hour of erratic thinking, I finally settled down into a dreamless sleep.

"Hey you two!"

I bolted up in seconds, my arms flying up as I did so. As a result of this, an bolt of electricity was sent across the room, inches from the invaders face.

"What the hell Estrella?!"

"I'm sorry Xavier. I didn't mean to do that! And besides why did you bustle in here like that?"

"I came to tell you that you have two visitors."

"Really who?"

"Your dad and Daniel. They both want to speak to you and the Alpha."

"Alright we will be down in 10 minutes." Julius answered, fully awake now.

"Okay. I'm going to leave the room now. If you could try not to fry me alive this time, I'd appreciate it." he replied, a small smirk on his face.

"I wonder what those two want."

"No idea. But it must be important if they are here so early." Julius shrugged, yawning.

"I probably won't have time to shave now."

"Then don't. Your baby and I approve of the stubble." I giggled.

"Well if my babies approve then so be it." He chuckled, placing his hands on my bare stomach.

Immediately small sparks flew from my hands and my stomach glowed.

"Woah. That's new."

"Very very new." I furrowed my brows at my stomach which at this point almost resembled a light bulb.

He removed his hands and then put them back, moving them in a soothing manner around my stomach.

There were small but noticeable movements before my stomach 'lit up' once more.

"This is so strange yet so satisfying to watch. We are definitely going to need to see doctor Parker today."

"Good idea." I mused, rubbing my stomach .

We joined the rest of the gang downstairs for breakfast in the large dining room. As Xavier had said, my father and Daniel were seated waiting.

"God look at my daughter. She's huge."

"I missed you too Dad." I chuckled, hugging him. .

"And there's my royal son in law. "

"It's good to see you Mr Alvarez."

We all took our seats and had breakfast together as normal.

"So what brings you to the palace?"

"Well Alpha, there's been a bit of a problem at the office?"

"Problem? What kind of problem?"

"Well this person keeps visiting the office. They've  done so 3 times this week already saying that she has to speak to you and the Luna."

"Me?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Interesting. Did you manage to get a picture of this person?"

Daniel nodded before bringing out his phone to show us the intruder. As Julius and my father were sitting closest to him, they saw the picture first.
"A very erratic woman, always threatening security when she arrives."

Julius squinted clearly not recognising the woman yet, upon seeing the photo, my father's expression immediately darkened.

"Let me see." I demanded.