"I fucking hate you!" "Well I fucking love you!"

Millie’s POV-

The harsh glow of the computer screen in front of me illuminated the dark room. My eyes squinted as my fingers quickly rushed to put down the brightness, the sudden dark-to-light feeling, lightly paining my eyes. I blinked away the ache as my eyes quickly adjusted and I exited the tab that had just finished playing my sixth movie of the day.

I felt myself sighing as I scrolled through Google once again, a new search for a seventh movie beginning. I had been doing this routine ever since I awoke this morning, looking for movies and finding websites that you could watch them without any problem (not illegally I swear).

My phone buzzed beside me and I quickly switched it off, not even looking at who was calling. I already knew who it was; I just didn’t feel like looking at the name for the billionth time this day. My head laid back on my headboard and I closed my eyes.

You can’t keep avoiding your problems like this, Millie, my thoughts screamed at me.

My phone buzzed again; new voicemail.

It buzzed twice; new text.

I started banging my head against the board, cursing myself out in my head.

Answer.

Answer.

Answer.

My phone lit up.

Harryyyyyyyy

26 new voicemails.

38 missed calls.

51 new text messages.

My hands ran down my face and a repugnant groan echoed around my room, while my fingers ran themselves through my hair, slightly pulling at the ends. My head laid back on the headboard and I closed my eyes and sighed.

You have to answer him sometime, I screamed at myself, you can’t just leave him like this.

My head suddenly snapped up when I heard a creek near my window. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at the glass uneasily. Thinking it was just the wind, and a couple minutes of having a stare off, I returned to my computer.

Boom!

My whole body jerked up in fear, my hand immediately going to my drawer where a flashlight lay. I turned on the device and pointed the light across my room, to the window. My hand gripped the sheets under me, and the light in my hand began to shake when I heard another creek. My breathing became uneasy when I saw a hand fumbling with the lock on the window and I completely stopped inhaling air into my lungs when I saw that same hand, slowly begin sliding the glass upwards, the entrance to my room becoming bigger and bigger with every second I waited.

I jumped out of my bed and ran over to my half open window, a scream forming in the back of my throat. I gripped the glass and pushed it down with as much force as I could muster, my hand quickly reaching for the lock. I heard a loud ‘shit!’ and pointed the flashlight in front of me, my mind wanting to see the intruder before they fell. I found my eyes widening when I saw the face of a frightened Harry Styles and in a second, he was gone, tumbling down the wall of flowers and not even a second later, he was on the grass.

My face pressed against the glass to get a closer look and I rolled my eyes when I remembered I could open it. I put my hands on the rail and slid it back up sticking my head and flashlight out the window.

“What the hell are you doing?” I whispered/yelled, careful not to wake up my relatives as it’s still two in the morning.

All Harry did was groan and roll on his back as a response, his eyes clenching in pain as he gripped his stomach.