"Everyone hates me, can't you see that?"

Millie’s POV-

My hands were clenching the wheel as hard as I could, my teeth tightening together so hard I felt as if they were going to crack any moment now. The whole of my back was pressing against the seat behind me with so much force I was surprised the pressure of it didn’t break any of the hinges on it and make me completely fall backwards.

To say I was pissed was a major fucking understatement.

I was raging with anger, my eyes glaring so hard into the distance it almost looked like I was squinting like an old lady. My breath was uneven and the silence of the car drove me completely insane to the point where it felt like I was going to crash into some poor old family again. The radio was a quick solution and I turned the volume all the way up it almost felt as if I had no hearing due to the raging music that was currently blasting out of my speakers. My mind quickly tried to focus on memorizing the road Harry and I had taken before, all the while trying not to kill myself in the process.

It must’ve felt like terrible, agonizing hours later when my car finally pulled into the complex I remember oh so suspiciously looking at right before my fall off Harry’s motorcycle. Speaking of which…

I made a sharp turn to the right and almost crashed my car against his poor bike that was helplessly parked next to an empty space… well, not anymore.

My feet stumbled out of the car and I slammed my door shut with so much force, I scared the poor business man who was trying to get into a car of his own. He looked at me strangely, but I ignored his snide faces and kept going my way.

I only had one thing on my mind and it definitely was not him.

***

The sweet smell of mahogany wood was what I came into contact with first. My face was so close to Harry’s door, if I even stuck my tongue out I would be able to touch it.

My hand greeted the wood, three knocks resulting from the contact. After a couple of silent minutes, with no reply, I knocked again… and again, and again, and again until the only noise echoing around the hallway was the sound of skin against wood.

The door swung open with my hand mid-knock and an awaken Harry Styles was standing in front of me. He was rubbing his squinting eyes, a yawn coming out of his mouth while my eyes traveled to his tousled hair and down to his lifted, crumpled shirt. He blinked a couple times before settling his beautiful eyes on me.

“Millie?” he asked and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion “What are you-?”

The next part of his sentence was abruptly cut off by the sound of my lips against his. I caught of glimpse of Harry’s eyes widening before my own closed and continued to kiss him in the most passionate way possible. My arms had managed to snake around his neck, tightening so he could come closer and allow me better access, all this while Harry was still stood there, frozen in time and place.

God it felt so good to kiss him. We hadn’t had any actual mouth to mouth contact since that day in the cafeteria all those weeks ago. I mean sure, it would sometimes be small kisses on the cheeks or forehead, but other than that, nothing.

Harry must’ve somewhere along the way of my franticity gotten over the initial shock and finally began to kiss back. He brought his arms up and carefully began to wrap them around my waist before slowly squeezing. I began to play with the small hairs in the back of his head before my hands trailed down the back of his neck and grabbed the end of his shirt. I lightly tugged it upwards, only enough for the bottom of his back to be exposed. I think it was somewhere along the way of Harry lightly touching the hem of his shirt, readying himself to rid of it; he remembered where we still were and began to lead both of us inside.