Something There

The next day at the Purple Vipers hideout, Slash was trying to think of a way on how to ask Fluttershy out on a date. You see, he has been hanging out with Fluttershy for so long that he thought that it might be time to ask her out on a date. But somehow he couldn't figure out how to ask her out.

"Okay how about this. . . Yo Fluttershy, you, me, movies Friday?" Said Slash as he tried to act cool." No that won't work, I sound a little to weird."

Then Slash have started to try a french guy tone and tried it.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Said Slash in a french accent." No that won't work, I sound a little to weird than the last one."

Then Slash thought to act like a really cool guy with a sweet ride.

"Okay how about this. . . You want to go on a ride on my bike?" Asked Slash acting like biker." No that's sound so ridiculous, ugh, why is it so hard to ask one girl out on a date?"

Then as soon as Slash have said that, the door of bedroom begin to open, then Leatherhead have started to go inside the room, and started to go to Slash.

"Hey Slash, is everything okay in here?" Asked Leatherhead as he looked concerned.

"Not really Leatherhead, I'm a little stress right now." Said Slash as he looked so stressed out.

"What are you so stressed out about Slash?" Asked Leatherhead.

"It's just that, I was planning on asking Fluttershy out on a date, but the problem, I just don't know how." Said Slash as he explains." It's just, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I don't know how to ask her out."

"Well my friend, all joking aside, you need to be yourself if you want to ask Fluttershy out." Said Leatherhead as he smiles.

"I don't know Leatherhead, I mean, I have never been out with a girl before and I'm getting so nervous." Said Slash.

"Slash calm down, I have seen the way Fluttershy have looked at you, and I got a feeling that she likes you." Said Leatherhead as he smiles." So try to be yourself and Fluttershy will say yes."

That got Slash to smile thinking that maybe Leatherhead is right and then he started to thank Leatherhead, and started to go to Starswirl Academy to see Fluttershy. Meanwhile at Starswirl Academy, Fluttershy was at the gym with the cheer squad.

You see, Fluttershy decided that she wanted to join another activity, that she thought that she could join the cheer squad. She is wearing a blue and white shirt that has her school symbol on, a blue skirt on, and blue shoes on, she also has blue and white pompoms with her. Then she started to get into a position.

"Alright Fluttershy, try your very best and have fun." Said Pinkie Pie as she sits down with Bon Bon on her right and Lyra on her left.

"Alright Pinkie Pie." Said Fluttershy as she started her cheering as she dance.

Fluttershy: Wondercolts here we can play
Watch our moves
And you will say
Go Wondercolts
Go go Wondercolts
Go Wondercolts
Go go Wondercolts
Wondercolts are the greatest
Watch the moves
As you will cheer
W-o-n-d-e-r-c-o-l-t-s
Go Wondercolts

"Go Wondercolts!" Said Fluttershy as she did a herkie jump and did a ballerina pose with a toe-touch.

All the cheerleaders have all clap for Fluttershy at how amazing she is. Then Pinkie Pie have started to go to her and smile.

"Fluttershy, that was the most amazing moves ever!" Said Pinkie Pie as she smiles." Welcome to the team!"

That got Fluttershy to smile really big that she started to hug Pinkie Pie and Pinkie Pie hugs back. Then after that, Fluttershy was going outside with her cheer outfit still on. Then Slash came to the school and saw Fluttershy.