Tour of Starswirl Academy

A few days later, at Starswirl Academy, the girls have all decided that they want to give the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey a tour of their school. Since they have all seen how big Roosevelt High School was, they wanted to show them how big Starswirl Academy is to them. Meanwhile the girls were outside waiting for the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey to come.

"I wonder what's taking them so long?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I just got a text from April, she said that they are coming." Said Rarity as she shows her phone." Apparently they had a little trouble at the Purple Vipers but they are okay."

"Wow, I wonder what was the kind of trouble that the Purple Vipers have got themselves into?" Asked Pinkie Pie looking a bit confused.

Then after a few minutes, the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey have started to arrive at Starswirl Academy and as they all look at the school, they were all really amazed at how beautiful and big it is.

"Wow, this school is really big!" Said Carrie in shock.

"Woah, Mikey you actually weren't kidding that this school is so much bigger than Roosevelt High School!" Said Raph in shock.

"I told you dudes." Said Mikey as he looks at Raph.

"Man, I wonder how long does it take for the students to get to their classes?" Asked Casey in shock.

Then the girls have all started to go to the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey to greet them.

"Hey you guys, how are you today?" Asked Twilight as she smiles.

"We are doing okay Twilight and we are sorry that we are a little late." Said Leo as he looks at Twilight with a little blush at his face.

"Yeah, we are really sorry that we are a bit late." Said Thomas." We would've been here sooner but apparently Marcus here burn our breakfast."

"I Said I was sorry for like the tenth time, how was I supposed to know that I can't put too much oil for the eggs?" Said Marcus and the Purple Vipers were about to answer but Marcus cut them off." Do t say it because I don't want to here it."

"Well now that you are all here, are you all ready for the tour?" Asked Pinkie Pie as she smiles.

"Um what are we not ready for a tour?" Said Mikey as he smiles.

So the Mane 7, the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey have all started to enter the entrance of the school and they all saw other students talking to each other, studying, and playing sports. They were pretty shock at how the students are here.

"Well this is the most honorable school ever: Starswirl Academy. It's a school for gifted people with amazing talents. There are athletic programs, fun programs, fashion programs, animal programs, strength programs and a lot more." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"Man, this school looks really fancy and the people around here are nice." Said Raph as he smiles.' At least this school is a lot more nicer than Crystal Prep Academy.'

"Now then, let us show you the inside of the school." Said Applejack." And trust me, if you think that the outside of the school is big, wait till you see the inside."

That got the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey to get really shock that Applejack said that. Then as they all went inside of the school the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey were all really shock because Applejack was right, the inside is way bigger.

The inside of the school has a diamond chandelier in the middle of the room, there are many lockers in each hallway, there is a door that has the sign: Principal Office.