If Only

The next night, at Starswirl Academy in the dorm rooms, Twilight was in her room writing in her diary sitting on her bed and her dog, Spike was sitting next to her. Twilight is also wearing her pajamas which is a light blue shirt with white dots on, has blue pants with neon color stars, and her hair is tied into a ponytail. She is writing on her diary while she had Spike next to her. She was writing about how her life was at New York City.

Dear Diary,
It's been a 4 months since me and my friends have move here to New York City because we raise enough to build Starswirl Academy here at New York City and we been doing really interesting stuff. First me and the girls have meet the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey and they have became our new friends ever since we met them at the welcome party at Roosevelt High School. Then the girls and I have competed the Friendship Games against the Shadowbolts of Crystal Prep Academy and we are the first school that beat them at Friendship Games. But apparently my ex boyfriend, Flash Sentry, have attended at Crystal Prep Academy and I wasn't really happy to see him again ever since what he tried to do during middle school.

Then Spike started to see that Twilight was a bit upset that she have seen Flash Sentry after when she promise herself that she never wanted to see him again after what he did. Then he started to go her and snuggle her to comfort her, and Twilight started to smile at Spike and pet his head gently.

"Thanks Spike, I feel so much better now." Said Twilight as she continued writing in her diary.

But ever since we meet the Hamato Siblings and their friends, we been having a great time hanging out with them and my friends have started to develop a crush on one of them. But the truth is that I'm starting to develop a big crush on Leo. He is really handsome, really brave, and strong. Leo and I have been hanging out everyday, and the more time we hangout, the more that we developed more feelings with each other. But I really hope that one day, I will tell Leo how I really feel about him.

After Twilight have finished writing in her diary, she started to close her diary, then put it in her drawer and started to think a bit hard. You see, ever since she and Leo have been hanging out, her feelings for him keep on growing every single day.

"Oh Spike, Leo is like the most amazing boy I have ever met in my life." Said Twilight as she smiles." He is so cool, smart, and the most handsomest boy I met, he is so much different than Flash Sentry, I ever wonder if we become a couple soon."

Then as Twilight smile at her dog, she started to here some tapping sounds at her window, she look to see that no one is out of her window which kinda scared her. Then as she got up, she started to hear something.

"Twilight." Said a voice.

Then as Twilight look out of her window, she saw Leo outside and then she started to open her window.

"Oh hey Leo, you kinda scare me." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"How are you doing Twilight?" Asked Leo as he smiles.

"I'm doing okay." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"Cool, back up Twilight, I'm coming out." Said Leo.

So Twilight have started to back up, then Leo started to use his ninja skills, then he started to jump from a tree and when he reach the window, he enters Twilights home.

"Wow Leo, that was really cool." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"Thanks Twilight, I have been training with my father since I was 7 years old." Said Leo as he smiles.

Then as Leo's is inside, Spike started to jump out of the bed as soon as he see Leo and he started ran to Leo and started to bark happy.

"Oh, who's this cute little guy?" Asked Leo as he saw Spike and smile at him.