Friendship Games Part 2

Outside of the field, all the Wondercolts and the Shadowbolts are all sitting down on the bleachers cheering for their teams. Even the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, Casey, and Jason are really excited about it too.

"Man, I can't believe that I'm saying this but I can't wait for the second event of the Friendship Games to start!" Said Casey in excitement.

"I know huh, the girls are surely going to win!" Said Miwa in excitement.

"Hey look, there's Starlight, Juniper, Trixie, Bon Bon, and Lyra, why don't we invite them to sit with us?" Asked Jason as he smiles.

"Sure the more the merrier." Said Mikey as he smiles." Hey girls, over here!"

Then Starlight, Juniper, Trixie, Bon Bon, and Lyra have all turn to see the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, Casey, and Jason smiling at them and they started to go to them.

"Hey guys, how are you today?" Asked Juniper as she smiles.

"We are great, you girls want to sit with us, we all save you girls some seats." Said Leo as he smiles.

"Thanks guys." Said Starlight as she smiles.

So Starlight starts to sit next to Miwa, Juniper sit next to Leatherhead much to his delight, Trixie sit next to April, and then Bon Bon sir with Jason at his left while Lyra sit at his right.

"Hi Jason." Said Bon Bon and Lyra as they smile at Jason.

"Hi girls, how you've been doing?" Asked Jason as he smiles.

"Nothing much, me and Lyra have bought tickets to see this movie this Friday." Said Bon Bon.

"We both have an extra ticket, and we wondering, would you be an honor of being our date?" Asked Lyra and Jason gasp in shock and smile.

"Sure thing!" Said Jason as he puts his arms around the two girls and they smile.

The Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey were all shock at the sight they are seeing but Mikey have smile at his best friend. Meanwhile in the locker room, the Mane 7 were all changed into their uniforms.

Twilight is wearing a red-violet dress with white stars all over, a gray cuff on her left arm, blue leggings on, and dark purplish-blue boots on. She also has her hair tied into a bun.

Sunset Shimmer is wearing a blue motorcycle jacket with yellow flames, purple leather gloves, pink leggings with orange flames on them, and purple boots with a red and yellow sun on the top.

Rarity is wearing a bluish green scarf around her neck, blue shirt, pink fingerless gloves, light blue shorts, bluish white leggings with diamonds on it, has purple elbow and knee pads on, and wearing bluish white roller skates. She also has her hair tied into a ponytail.

Pinkie Pie is wearing a blue polka dotted shirt, pink shorts, dark purple fingerless gloves, blue short leggings, yellow tights, dark purple elbow and knee pads on, and purple roller skates on. She also has her hair tied into a ponytail.

Applejack is wearing a green shirt, long brownish red wristbands, blue leggings with little red flames on it, and brownish red boots. She also has her hair tied in a short ponytail with a green headband with a apple on it.

Fluttershy is wearing a light blue tank top, pinkish purple skirt, purple arm length wristbands, green leggings with light green flames on it, and purple boots on. She also has her hair tied into a ponytail.

And Rainbow Dash is wearing a yellow motor cross jacket, pink gloves, light blue leggings on, and blue boots on.

"Alright girls, looks like we are ready for the second event." Said Rainbow Dash as she smirks.