Start of Something New

The next day at Starswirl Academy, Twilight was at her history class learning about all the Greek gods. As Twilight writes down the notes about each of the gods, the teacher have started to write pop quiz on the board and all the students started to groan a bit when the teacher wrote it.

"Alright now everyone, put down your pencils, it's quiz time. Now then, who would like to explain to me who is Aphrodite?" Asked the history teacher and Twilight raised her hand first." Alright Twilight Sparkle, please come up and explain to us who is Aphrodite."

Then Twilight have started to get out of her desk and started to go in front of the class. Then as she got in front of the class, she started to explain who is Aphrodite.

"Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation. She was depicted as a beautiful woman often accompanied by the winged godling Eros which means Love." Said Twilight as she explained who is Aphrodite." In Greek myth, the other gods feared that Aphrodite's beauty might lead to conflict and war, through rivalry for her favours; so Zeus married her off to Hephaestus the god of fire."

"Very good Twilight Sparkle, that is the correct answer, in all my years of teaching, you are the first to answer it correctly." Said the history teacher as she smiles at her." You get an A in this class, you may now go back to your seat."

Then Twilight started to go back to her desk and sits down as the teacher is continuing the lesson. Some students congratulated her. Then all of a sudden, Twilight was started to think about Leo, I mean she met boys before in her old town but when she met Leo, he was like the most handsome boy she have ever met.

'Man, I just can't seem to stop thinking about Leo.' Thought Twilight.' I mean I know I just met him for a few days but he is the most handsomeness boy I have ever met.'

Then as Twilight look outside the window, she started to imagine Leo on her head and blush a bit. Meanwhile at Roosevelt High School, Leo was at his reading class reading a book called "The Great Gatsby", then the teacher started to get up from his seat and started to look at the students.

"Alright now students, is time for a little pop quiz." Said the teacher as some students groan a bit." Alright now, can anyone tell me what is Gatsby doing when Nick first sees him?

Some students were really nervous to raise their hands to answer the question, Leo on the other hand, know the answer to the question, and he started to raise his hand.

"Alright Leonardo, you may answer the question." Said the teacher as he smiles.

Then Leonardo started to stand up to his seat, started to take a few breaths and then he started to take a few breaths.

"Gatsby's reaching out towards something, staring at a green light across the water which Nick says could come from a light at the end of a dock." Said Leo as he answer correctly.

"That is correct Leonardo, you have answered this question right." Said the teacher as he smiles." You get an A on this quiz, you may take your seat."

Leo smile and started to sit down at his desk and the teacher started to ask a second question to another student. Then as he sit down, he started to think about Twilight. And he blush at how beautiful she is.

'Wow I can't seem to get that girl out of my mind, I mean I know that I met other girls before but Twilight Sparkle is so different.' Thought Leo as he blush.' She is so beautiful than I ever imagined. Her hair is so shiny, her eyes sparkle like the stars, and her lips makes me feel like I want to kiss them.'

Then the bell have began to ring meaning that its the end of school and Leo grab his stuff and started to head home. Then he ask his parents permission if he could go for a walk and his parents accept. So Leo have started to walk to the park and started to relax a bit.