Flash Sentry's Threat

The next day, at Roosevelt High School, the Hamato Siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey have all finished their classes for today and then after their classes, they were all grabbing their stuff from their lockers and they all started to speak.

"Man, can you believe that it's been days since the Friendship Games?" Asked Oliver as he smiles.

"Yeah, I know, those girls are so amazing!" Said Carrie as she smiles.

"Yeah, I mean we have always lose to Crystal Prep Academy every year, but this time, Starswirl Academy have beat them." Said Marcus as he smiles.

"Man, those girls are really awesome and cool." Said Ophelia as she smiles.

"I know huh, and that day of the big party was so fun!" Said Mikey as he smiles at his friends.

"Yeah, and you know what I really like about the party?" Asked Miwa as she smirks." I like how Twilight have give Leo that big kiss and the surprise look on his face."

That got Leo to blush really red that Miwa mention that. Ever since Twilight have kissed Leo during that party, he has been remembering that kiss and it makes him happy.

"Okay, I have to admit, that kiss was really amazing." Said Leo as he smiles.

"Yeah, just think about it Leo, it might make you this close to ask Twilight to be your girlfriend." Said Thomas as he smiles." I mean you guys have been hanging out a lot."

"He does got a point Leo, I mean that kiss must mean something." Said Slash as he smiles.

"Yeah, but I think you should be more careful around Flash Sentry, I kinda feel like he isn't happy about you being around Twilight." Said Raph as he looks a bit upset.

"Yeah, during the day of the Friendship Games, when he saw you talking with Twilight, he look pretty mad." Said Mikey as he felt scared." Like he doesn't want you around Twilight."

"Yeah, I mean Twilight did mention that he is her ex boyfriend back then." Said Leatherhead as he looks curious.

"You know, now that I think about it, Twilight did seem a bit scare to see Flash Se try again before the Friendship Games." Said April as she looks curious." I mean, when she saw him again, she looks so afraid."

"Yeah, I mean she did mention that he did something so terrible back then during middle school." Said Casey as he look curious." I mean, whatever he did back then must've been so terrible."

"I wonder what did Flash Sentry did back then?" Asked Donnie looking curious.

"I don't know but I don't think it's a good idea to ask Twilight because I don't think she might be ready to tell us." Said Jack.

"Maybe your right." Said Leo as he look curious.

Then as the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey have grab their stuff, they all excited the school and started to go back home. But then Leo have started to get thirsty and decided to get a smoothie.

"Hey you guys, I'm going to get a smoothie at the cafe." Said Leo as he look at his friends and siblings.

"Alright Leo, but please be okay, and try not to do something really ridiculous like what last time when you and Raph tried to get your phones back." Said Miwa as she's serious.

"Hey we said that we are sorry." Said Raph as he look at his sister." How many times do I have to say that?"

You see, that last time Leo and Raph tried to get their phones back, they ended up running into bullies and had to fight them to get their phones back. They win but it ended up giving both of them black eyes and it kinda got their mother worried and told them that next time she will have to go with them if they ever do that again.