Enter the Rainbooms

The next day, somewhere far away from New York, is a big city called Canterlot City. Canterlot City has rows and columns of houses, cafes, a movie theater, many buildings, many intersecting roads, great schools, has a camping site right next to the city, a camp site at a forest, and a river that runs through on one side.

A few blocks away, some students are entering a school. But this is no ordinary school, the school is called, Starswirl Academy. It's a very honorable school for many gifted and talented people with amazing talents. There are science programs, athletic programs, fun programs, fashion programs, animal programs, strength programs, art programs, music programs, and a lot more. The students there love making friends and work hard, but they always have fun, they also have a specific dress code.

Then inside the school, a girl was walking down the hallway holding a book on in her arms. The girl bluish-purple hair that goes down to her waist, has a pink and purple streak on her hair, has purple eyes, wears a white long sleeved button shirt, a blue navy vest over the white shirt, has a gray tie on her neck, gray skirt, has gray knee socks, and black dress shoes, she also has a star clip on her shirt collar. Her name is Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight Sparkle is one of the top students in Starswirl Academy, she is a straight A+ student, she is from the science program, she is in a band and the lead singer, and most of all she loves making friends.

Twilight was walking down the hallways, being greeted to the others students and Twilight greeted them back. Then Twilight have reached her locker and started to put her book away. Then two boys came to her direction and they were also wearing school uniforms.

The first boy has has grayish harlequin hair with moderate pistachio highlights, moderate emerald eyes, he wears a white button up shirt, a blue navy blazer jacket, a grey tie, grey pants on, and black dress shoes. He also happens to have a recycling triangle symbol pin on his shirt collar. His name is Sandalwood, he also belong to the Eco program.

The boy next to Sandalwood has  dark grayish sapphire blue hair with lighter sheen highlights, has black eyes shield with black glasses, he wears a white button up shirt, a blue navy blazer jacket, a grey tie, grey pants on, and black dress shoes. He also happens to have a science symbol pin on his shirt collar. His name is Micro Chip and he is from the science program.

"Hi Twilight." Said Micro Chip and Sandalwood.

"Oh hi Sandalwood, hi Micro Chip." Said Twilight as she smiles at the two boys.

"We wanted to congratulate you for winning the science fair last week." Said Micro Chip as he smiles.

"Thank you, I always wanted to present my robot dog to the science fair, plus now my dog Spike has someone to play with." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"Wow Twilight, who would've know that you and your 6 best friends are like the most popular girls here at Starswirl Academy." Said Sandalwood as he smiles." You girls are straight A students and most of all you are the greatest band ever."

"Oh why thank you guys, speaking of band, I had to see the girls for band practice." Said Twilight as she smiles and close her locker." I'll see you guys later."

"See ya Twilight." Said Micro Chip and Sandalwood as they smile.

So Twilight have started to go to the band room where her friends are waiting for her. Meanwhile in the band room, six girls were waiting for Twilight and they are also wearing school uniforms.

The first girl has red and yellow hair that passes her shoulders, has cyan eyes, she wears a white long sleeved button shirt, a blue navy vest over the white shirt, has a gray tie on her neck, gray skirt, has gray ankle knee socks, and dark red dress shoes, she also has a sun pin on her shirt collar. Her name is Sunset Shimmer, she is from the community program and she plays guitar.