Enter the Shadowbolts

A few days later, the Hamato siblings, the Purple Vipers, April, and Casey are all at a Cafe because the Mane 7 invited them because they have some big new to tell them. They all went inside the cafe and then they all have started to wait for the Mane 7.

"Oh man, I'm really excited right now, say what do you think that the girls wanted to tell us?" Asked Mikey as he look at his siblings and friends.

"I don't know Mikey, but they say it's really important, I wonder what it is?" Asked Leo as he wanted to know as well.

"Well, all I heard from Rarity, is that their principal have some some interesting news, and that they wanted to make sure that they be prepared for it." Said April as she explains.

Then as soon as April have said that, it got the others to get really curious about what the principal said to the girls and the other students from Starswirl Academy. Then after a minute, the girls have enter the room, but they are wearing different outfits that Rarity made for her and her friends.

Twilight has her hair tied into a ponytail, wears a blue shirt with purple strips, pink bow tie, purple skirt with many pinkish-purple stars all over it and has two pockets, ankle blue socks, and purple heels on.

Sunset Shimmer wears a orange shoulder-less shirt with a red and yellow sun on it, black vest with spikes on the collar, a magenta wrap skirt on, and black ankle boots with rhinestones.

Rarity wears a blue shirt with ruffles at the bottom sparkles with a yellow collar strip at the top with diamonds on it and some purple diamonds on the ruffles, purple belt around the waist with blue diamonds on the middle, purple skirt on, two gold bracelets on her wrists, and purple and purple and ankle boots with diamonds on.

Pinkie Pie has her short hair down with curls at the bottom, a white shirt with three balloons on it, a pink triple layered skirt on,has a blue hand band with a bow on with a heart on the middle, white long legging, and blue strap wedge heels with pink hearts on the side.

Applejack wears a white and green shirt with three apples on it, blue jean skirt with frills at the bottom, a cowgirl hat on, and brown cowgirl boots with three apples on the sides.

Fluttershy wears a bluish-green shoulder-less dress that goes to her knees and has three pink butterflies on the bottom, pink straps at the shoulders, a dark green butterfly hairpin, and pink knee high strap heels.

And Rainbow Dash wears a white shirt with a rainbow lighting bolt on it, a blue and yellow short sleeve jacket, dark blue leggings with neon rainbow colored lighting bolts on the sides, rainbow colored wristbands, and blue, red, and white sneakers with yellow lighting bolts on the sides.

"Hey guys, sorry we are late, Rarity made us these new outfits and we wanted to try them on." Said Twilight as she smiles.

"Wow, you look so pretty in that outfit Twilight, and I like how your hair is tied into a ponytail." Said Leo as he blush at Twilight.

"Gee thanks Leo, that's really sweet of you to say." Said Twilight as she smiles at Leo.

"Wow Sunset Shimmer, you look so beautiful, that really make you like a cool rockstar girl." Said Raph as he smirk at Sunset.

"Thanks Raph, I really like the leather jacket." Said Sunset as she smiles at Raph.

"Wow Rarity, you look so beautiful in that outfit you are wearing." Said Donnie as he blush really red.

"Aw why thank you darling, I made it all by myself." Said Rarity as she smiles.

"Wow Rarity, you look really pretty in that outfit you have on, do you think you could make me an outfit?" Asked April as she looks at her childhood friend.