Hanging Out at the Ice Rink

A few days went by, and Casey Jones apartment, he is sitting down at the table eating lunch with a man and a little girl with him. Then man next to him has dark brown hair, has brown eyes, he wears a police shirt with a tie around his neck, has dark blue jeans on, a black belt around his waist, and black shoes on. He name is Charlie Jones and he is Casey Jones father.

The girl at the other side of the table is around 11 years old, has short black hair, chocolate brown eyes, she wears a red shirt, a pink mini vest on, purple skirt on, and has black boots on. Her name is Chloe Jones and she is Casey's sister and Charlie's daughter.

"So Casey, how was school today son?" Asked Charlie as he smiles at his son.

"It was good, I got a B+ on my trigonometry test today." Said Casey as he smiles.

"Ah yes, I saw your grades and you are getting really good at it my son." Said Charlie as he smiles." And what about you Chloe, how was school today baby girl?"

"I had a fight with my boyfriend." Said Chloe and Charlie spit out his drink.

"Boyfriend?" Asked Charlie in shock.

"Hello daddy, I'm like 11 right now." Said Chloe as she rolled her eyes.

"Heaven help me." Said Charlie as he look up.

"So Casey, I heard that your school had made a welcome party for this new school that just move here." Said Chloe as she smiles at her brother.

"Oh yeah, the new school is called Starswirl Academy, one of my friends told me that it's one of the most high quality schools ever." Said Casey as he smiles." There are one of the most smartest students there, I happen to meet one of them."

"Oh cool, what's his name big bro?" Asked Chloe as she smiles.

"Actually little sister, it's a she that I met." Said Casey as he blush a bit.

"Oh really my son, then what is her name?" Ask Charlie as he smiles.

"Her name is Applejack, and she is the honest one of her friends." Said Casey as he explains." She's from the cooking program of her school, she's really good at personal finance, math, and cooking class, she came from out of town where her family owns their own Apple farm. They supply the school with their freshly picked apples."

"Wow, that is so cool Casey, and from the way you describe her, I'm guessing that she is a cowgirl, right?" Asked Chloe.

"Yeah, she is a cowgirl, and I have to admit that she really caught my eyes." Said Casey as he smiles.

"I see that my son has finally got his first ever crush on a girl." Said Charlie as he smiles." And not just any girl, you have a crush on a country girl."

"Dad!" Said Casey as he blush like crazy.

"Oh come on now Casey, I'm only teasing you, that's all." Said Charlie as he smiles." But seriously son, you really to have a girlfriend, you know your mother always wanted to have a girlfriend and she always dreams of it."

That got Casey to think of it and realize that his dad is right. When Casey was just a little boy and when his mother is alive, he always wanted to find his dream girl just like his dad did when he met his mom, and his mother would always tell him that it will as long as he follows his heart.

"I really miss mom so much." Said Casey as he felt a bit sad.

"Yeah, I miss mommy too, I really wish we could see her again." Said Chloe as she felt sad.

"I know my kids, I miss your mother too, I think about her everyday." Said Charlie as he looks at his kids." But she's gone now, but she will still be in our hearts."