Wondercolts Meet the Shadowbolts

The next day, it was the day where Starswirl Academy have the welcome party for the Shadowbolts since tomorrow will be the day of the Friendship Games. Meanwhile at the band room, the girls were practicing their music and after they are done they look at each other and they all smile at each other.

"I hope the Friendship Games have a music competition, because we would totally rock it!" Said Rainbow Dash as she strum her guitar.

"Um, don't we even know what second event for the Friendship Games will be, remember?" Said Sunset Shimmer much to Rainbow Dash's disappointment.

"Easier said than done, darling. I'm sure we will figure out what the second event of the Friendship Games will be." Said Rarity as she smiles at her friends." And while we think, I've been working on what to put in!"

"Rarity, what'd you go on and do?" Asked Applejack.

"Well, I had a little time on my hands, and since we don't know what the Friendship Games' events are, I made a few options for uniforms!" Said Rarity as she show all the outfits she made.

"You really didn't have to do that." Said Rainbow Dash.

"I know." Said Rarity as she smiles.

"No." Said Applejack as she looks at the uniforms." You really didn't have to."

"I know!" Said Rarity as she giggled a bit.

"Uh, Rarity, these outfits are great, but why would you put so much time and effort into clothes we might not even wear?" Asked Twilight." You're gonna exhaust yourself before the games even start.

"Don't be silly, darling! Putting effort into clothes is what I live for, and spending time on my friends fills me with energy!" Said Rarity as she started to glow in a purple aura and she float a bit from the floor.

That got the girls to get really surprised and shock a bit that Rarity is starting to glow a bit just like how Rainbow Dash did during the rally. Then Rarity stop glowing and started to landed on the floor and Applejack started to go to her.

"Whoa, how did you do that Rarity?" Asked Applejack.

"I have no idea darling, I kinda started to feel really generous, and then I started to feel a bit magical inside." Said Rarity looking really shock as well.

"Well, whatever happen, let's just put it aside, right now let's all get ready girls." Said Sunset Shimmer.

"Oh right today is the day of the welcome party for the Shadowbolts." Said Pinkie Pie." I just really hope that we don't have to talk to Flash Se try again because I am telling you he is annoying."

"I had to agree with Pinkie Pie here." Said Fluttershy as she feels nervous.

"Now there darling, let's not think about that right now." Said Rarity as she smiles." Come on girls, I made us some outfits for the party."

So the girls have all started to get ready for the party. Meanwhile outside of the school, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna are outside welcoming the students of Crystal Prep Academy. Then two women have both started to go to Celestia and Luna.

The first women has dark purple plum hair, light pink eyes, she is wearing a blue shirt with a orange pendant on the middle, a blue jacket on, dark blue skirt, red legging, and blue heels. She also has a pair of red glasses, her name is Principal Cinch, and she is the principal of Crystal Prep Academy.

The second women next to Cinch has moderate violet hair with moderate rise and pale gold streaks, has light purple eyes, wears a light blue shirt, blue jacket, bluish green skirt, and yellow heels. Her name is Cadence and she is the Dean of Crystal Prep Academy. Then Principal Celestia started to go to Principal Cinch.