The crowd erupts into deafening applause as I take Ace's arm again and we walk off the stage, waving and smiling.

Janice Senn's P.O.V. (D3)

Stephen and I hold hands as our escort told us to as we march onto the stage, where we are greeted by a certain cheerful and excited Julius Flickerman. He tells us that he will only ask a few questions to shorten the interview.

"Janice, you had us all in quite a worry back at the Reapings, when you fainted. What got into you?"

"I guess it was just nerves. I couldn't stand the pressure I was under at the moment. And I've always had a problem with passing out in those kind of situations," I explain.

"I see. I'm glad to see you're alright for the Games," he turns to Steve now, "So, Steven, what was your reaction when the escort called your name?"

"Initially, I was obviously shocked, as anyone would've been. I remember that when I was walking up to the stage, I thought of how I probably wouldn't be going into the Games if Janice hadn't passed out."

The crowd laughs a little. I swat his arm lightly, "It wasn't my fault I fainted."

"I know, it's just that you probably would've chosen somebody else," Steve states. I nod.

"I would've."

Julius glances at his watch, "Sorry, I would love to talk more, but your two minutes is up unfortunately. Give it up for Janice Senn and Stephen Refiek from District Three, everyone!"

Harper Coyle's P.O.V. (D4)

"Hold hands. Best smiles, you're on camera!" our escort whispers behind us before giving us a light shove towards the stage. Gwen clumsily finds my hand as we join Julius at center stage.

"Why hello! Don't you two look stunning tonight?!" Julius exclaims, "Aren't you both so excited for tomorrow?"

I smile nervously and force a little laugh, "Oh yeah...so excited!"

"Gwen, how do you feel about being selected for the Career Pack?" he starts.

"Very honored, honestly. I am truly grateful that someone noticed my abilities and is putting them to good use. I would've given those Careers a bad time if I wasn't asked to join. I'm nervous, but I feel sure things will go well in the arena tomorrow," she replies, sounding so confident in herself.

"Yes! That's the attitude I'm looking for!" Julius beams, then turns to me, "So, Harper, are you alone in the Games? Do you see yourself making an alliance?"

I nod, "I actually already have two allies."

Julius looks surprised, "Really?"

"Yeah, Janice and Steve from District Three."

Julius nods in approval, "Those are good ones. I don't think they told me who their ally was in their interview."

"Well, there's only so much time," I reply.

"How true. Actually, I'm afraid our time is up. It was lovely talking with you two!" Julius raises his voice as he turns to the crowd, "Ladies and gentlemen, District Four's Gwen Reading and Harper Coyle!"