Fangbangers: 2013

Sam and Dean step off the back of a jet on to the field, the jet immediately rises back into the air it came from and disappears just as quickly.

They walk toward a large, white marquee style tent in the centre of the field, a sharp intent in their step as they go.

As they approach the door, a man in all black with a large gun in his hands lifts the curtain to the side, revealing the remains of an aircraft. In front of the debris stand two very worried looking SHIELD members: Fury and Barton.

They turn at the sound of Dean's approaching voice.

"This better be good Nick, you know we don't fly."

"Ah, Sam, Dean. Glad you could make it. This is Agent Clint Barton, I trust you've probably heard a thing or twelve about one another by now." Fury replies.

Clint and the brothers all exchange nods before all three turn back to Nick.

"Nick, where's Nat? Is this her jet? She isn't-"

Clint cuts Sam off. "No one said that. All we know is that the jet was shot out of the sky and that Natasha is no where to be seen."

"Don't forget the rather large bag of weapons that's AWOL too Barton." Fury adds.

"Sorry Sir, but what does this have to do with us?" Sam questions.

"I was getting there..." Nick walks over to a table with a glass bowl on the top. He hands Sam a glove and takes a pair of tweezers, picking up an object from the bowl and placing it in Sam's palm.

Sam furrows his brow, moving the object between his fingers and bringing it closer to his face. Dean and Clint try to get a look but Sam doesn't budge. Suddenly Sam's face goes white and Dean gives a concerned look.

"Sammy, what's wrong?" Dean questions.

Sam looks briefly to Nick who gives him a nod. "Dean, you're not gonna believe this."

"Well I'm sure I will if you turn round and show me what 'this' is."

Sam slowly turns and holds out the sharp white object in front of Dean and Clint.

"What is it? Some type of tooth?" Clint tilts his head.

"Shit..." Dean replies. "Fangbangers."

————————————————————————

1 hour earlier...

Natasha throws the camera to the back of the jet, angry at Tony for trying to get involved in something that he clearly had no business in doing.

She flicks a few switches on the dash and moves to the back of the ship to look through the bag of weapons that she noticed were onboard as she got on to the jet.

She kneels down slowly, pain still a big issue.

She finds her spare suit and her spare clothes in the bag and decided on the sweatpants and hoodie over the other. After she is changed, she slides a knife into the outside of her boot.