PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT

Here's a quick authors note, also some clarifications of what the book is structured like:

So this is only my second fanfic (or any type of book actually), I hope it lives up to expectations🙏🏻 . Please give me any feedback you can, I appreciate all of it, even ideas for the direction of the story (or even those triggering grammar corrections, I actually like those, I swear).

THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THE STORY:

1. The book is one continuous timeline, but there are some large time jumps between events. This wasn't intentional at first but A) it allows me to include lots of actual film plots which happen many months/years apart and B) I don't know how well this would work if someone almost died every three days lmao, I'd be questioning whether the characters had picked the right jobs.

I say at the start of a chapter if there has been a time jump since the last chapter, I also include the year in the chapter title to give you a rough idea.

2. I've written it so that the main focus is on the Marvel timeline and film plots, but I HAVE included Supernatural storylines in plot gaps for some extra spice (and to make it an actual crossover, obviously).

This was basically because I'm, like, a million times more familiar with the Marvel franchise, I don't particularly want to anger the ENTIRE Supernatural fandom with my lack of Supernatural knowledge, and also because I don't know how TF I'd explain the whole of the Marvel Universe knowing of Supernatural events for all these years but doing nothing about them (Ya know, the whole apocalypse thing probably wouldn't have gone unnoticed).

3. I'm writing this as I update. There is no planning, I repeat: N.O. P.L.A.N.N.I.N.G. so expect creative scenarios invented at 4am, fuelled off coffee and bacon (don't judge me pls).

That was it basically. Lol. Thank you for clicking on this book and I hope you enjoy it!

LemonadeJo xox