Chapter 22

Warning: Mature Content. 

Her Dress^^^

... When we were done shopping, after about an hour and a half, we head to the house to put everything away. Shawn was sitting on the couch with the remote in his hand and Jack lying at his feet. "Really, Shawn?" I ask looking over at him. "What?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows. "Why are you here?" I ask. "Does a brother have to have a reason to come visit his little sister?" he asks with a smile. "When you are a Beta to another Pack, normally your supposed to tell us you are coming," I say shaking my head. Sarah and Kyle run out back to play in their little park. 

... "Have you found your mate?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch. "No, but I was hoping I would find them here," he says looking over at me. *Can I come over? I'm so bored.* 'Sure, my brother is here also.' *Prince Shawn?* 'Yup' *Ok I'll be there in a bit.* "Jayden will be coming over," I say. "Who is Jayden?" he asks perking his eyebrow. "She is like us, part butterfly, she is my royal guard. I found her when I got here," I explain to him. "Oh, that reminds me, I figured out my power," he replies with a smile. "What is it?" I ask with a smile. He opens his hand and red smoke envelopes, "Don't breathe it in, it is a poison cloud, I have learned to control it and how to control the power of the poison." He makes it disappear and looks back over at me, "Have you found yours?" "Yea a few of them," I reply. 

... I shift into my wolf and use the disguise, showing it to him I then run upstairs and shift getting dressed before heading back downstairs, "I can also change bugs into humans and I have red lightning." "Red lightning?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows. I open my hand and conjure the red lightning before feeling the sparks and point at Jack which zaps him with a little bolt, he jumps and hisses at me before growling at me and walking away. 

... I hear a wolf coming closer to the house before Jayden walks out of the woods dressed in jeans, a white shirt, flipflops, and a pair of sunglasses. She walks up to the door before Shawn gets ups from the couch and says "Mine." Jayden looks over at him and says "Mine." softly. They meet in the middle and hug each other. We say our goodbyes and they leave to get to know each other better. Taz comes down the stairs coming from his at home office, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?" "Yea, they just found out they were mates," I reply before standing up and coming closer to Taz. 

... "Are you ready for the full moon tonight?" he asks moving my head to where I was looking at his face. "You do know what this means?" I asked biting my lip. "What does it mean?" he asks with a smirk. "That it is our one-month anniversary," I say before he gropes my left ass cheek. "I have to go get dressed for the meeting," I say as I pull away and head upstairs to get dressed. 

... I look through my newly bought clothes to find a white long sleeve, knee-length dress, and a pair of white strappy wedges. I grab a white choker and clip it around my neck before grabbing a pair of white pearl earrings. I do a wing and some mascara before applying a beige colored lipstick on my lips. I let my hair out of the hairstyle from the ceremony and let it hang down my back. 

... I head out of mine and Taz's room to get the kids' outfits ready, first Sarah then Kyle. I look through the stuff I bought Sarah to find white leggings, a white knee-length skirt, and a white tank top. I got out of the room so she could change before coming into the room to help with her hair. Before I started her hair she covers her arms with her favorite jean jacket, I french braid her hair into criss-cross pigtails before bobby-pinning some misplaced pieces of hair. "Thanks, Macy," Sarah said looking back at me from the mirror placed on her closet door. "Your welcome, I have to go get your brother's outfit out, see you downstairs," I say before heading out of her room with a smile. 

... I rummage through Kyle's mess of a room to find blue jeans and a white t-shirt. 'Time to get dressed for the Full Moon Meeting.'  ?Five more minutes, I'm in a match.? 'We don't have time come on, Sarah is already dressed.' ?Fine.? 'Thank you.' ?Whatever.? I could hear him stomping up the stairs as I walked out of his room. I shake my head and head down the stairs, 'Are you ready?' +Not yet, I had to take a shit. Heading to the room now.+ 'TMI, but ok.'