Chapter 15

Taz's Room^^^

... When I go to knock on the door that was between me and Taz, he walks out almost running into me. We laugh and he spins me around me before we head upstairs, "I'm finished with my work, are you ready to move in with the alpha?" I perk my eyebrow and looked up at him, "You bet," I say before pecking his lips and turning to walk up the stairs. I unlock and open the door with ease before letting Taz into my old room. We each grab a few boxes and I follow him up four more flights of stairs before heading into a floor with only three doors. 

... The three doors each were a different color, the middle door, Alpha and Luna's Room, colored black, the left door, Beta's Room, colored brown, and the right door, Heir's Room, colored grey. Taz sets his boxes down in front of the black door before unlocking it and carrying the boxes into the room. I follow behind him and set the boxes down near what seemed to be a dresser. I look up to see the black walls, lamps, shelves, and nightstands. I noticed a black sliding door and another door connected to the room, the sliding door being the closet and the other being the bathroom. The dark shelves held little vases and trophies that seemed to be there for ages. His walls filled with pictures of him and his family. His bed huge layered with pillows and a soft blanket. 

... I didn't realize my mouth was hanging open until Taz gently closes it causing me to blush. "The closet with the sliding door is for your clothes, my clothes stay in the dresser," he says pecking my lips before heading downstairs for more of my boxes. I walk up to the sliding door and carefully slide it open to find a huge walk-in closet, that will only be filled a third of the way full with my current wardrobe size. I walk in to see the shelves and drawers all scattered about the wall. I open one of the drawers to find a beautiful wolf necklace that had a blue gem on it. 

 Next to the necklace was a note addressed to me, so I pick it up careful not to activate any possible traps

... Next to the necklace was a note addressed to me, so I pick it up careful not to activate any possible traps. I open it without any traps going off so I look at the words on the paper:

Dear Macy, 

Your mother asked me to give this to you once you found your true mate. I could tell that your connection to Taz is just that. This necklace is the key to the gate of the Butterfly Kingdom, so you must keep it safe at all times. 

#Jay/Guardian#

... I pick the necklace up and carefully place it around my neck. I place the note in my bag and walked out of the closet to see Taz resting on his bed with the bunch of boxes piled together. "How did you get everything so quickly?" I ask confused. "It's my alpha magic," he replies before getting up from the bed and walking closer to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I wrap my arms loosely around his neck and kiss his lips as his hair tickles my cheek. I pull away, "Come on we have to get this stuff put away," I say backing out of his reach. I grab one of the boxes and sort through it as he gets one of his own. I place my clean clothes on hangers or folding them and placing them on a shelf. 

... It took us about an hour to get everything put away. We sat down and watched a movie to celebrate our victory of getting me moved in all in one day. His arms wrapped around me making me feel safe and was twiddling his fingers in my hair. My eyes fall as a reaction to the soothing position I am currently in. Right before I fall asleep I hear a scream and jump before realize that we were watching a scary movie. Taz starts to rub circles into my back making me fall back into a deep sleep. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who likes his room? The necklace/ the key to the Butterfly Kingdom's gate?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21