Chapter 19

Kyle^^^

... When we got there, I heard someone screaming, so I stopped the car and get out running towards the scream. I could smell the horrible stank of rouges so I speed up. Once I got to the source I notice two little kids surrounded by a few rouges. The little girl being held by the little boy, he was holding her away from the rouge as it got closer. I run as fast as I can before he is above them I tackle him to the ground and snapped his neck away from the kids so they didn't see. I quickly finish off the other two before checking out the kids. The girl had ripped clothing and blood dripping from her back. 

... "Can I help you?" I ask looking to the little boy's face. He nods and lets me carry her as Daisy approaches. "What happened?" Daisy asks. "Rogue attack, can you carry him?" I explain referring to the boy. She nods and he allows her to carry him on her back. "Follow me to the Pack doctor," I say before walking in the direction of the pack hospital. It only took us ten minutes to get there, some of the nurses grab the girl from my arm and the boy from Daisy's before placing them on a bed and rolling them into a double room. "What happened?" asked the head nurse. "A rouge attack, the girl got hit in her back, I'm not sure about the boy. 

... "Daisy you can go ahead and go home, I got this from here," I say looking over at her. "Ok, see you later your highness," she says before shifting and flying away. "Can I talk to them?" I ask one of the nurse's. "The girl is getting her back checked out but the boy is waiting for her in the room. You can go ahead in there," she says pointing to the room. I go inside the room to see the Boy sitting on the bed staring at his hands.

... "Hey, what's your name?" I ask looking at him. He looks up at me with his brown hair hovering over his dark eyes, "Hi, my name is Kyle and that was my sister, Sarah." "Do you remember what happened?" I ask with concern laced in my voice. "I couldn't protect my sister and she got hurt. This is all my fault," he said before a tear slips down his cheek. I get closer and wipe his tears away, "Listen to me Kyle, my name is Macy and I know that this is not your fault." "How?" he asks with a few more tears falling. "Becuase it was the bad wolves' faults. They were the ones that attacked you and your sister," I say soothingly. 

... He wraps his arms around me and I hug him back as he cries into my chest. I noticed that nobody had come looking for them yet or mind linking for them. "Hey, Kyle, where are your parents?" I ask looking down at him. "They died when Sarah was little," he replied clenching my shirt with his small fist. "What happened?" 'Are you alright?' "I'm a little sore, but why?" 'Our kidnapper gave us Wolfsbane.' <I'm glad your back Blaire.> 'Same' "Love you guys." 

... I suddenly remember about the guy in the trunk, "Kyle, I've got to handle something will you mind link me when you get to see your sister?" He nods his head and pulls away I wipe off my clothes and head out the door with a "Goodbye." I head back to the car and drive it to the pack house. I mind link Taz and let him know I am bringing in my kidnapper. I park the car in front of the pack house and pop the trunk before getting out and grabbing him out of the car. Jayden meets me at the car and helps me carry him. 

... Taz comes running out of the house with a look of concern on his face. He sees us carrying a man and comes closer with his canines showing, his nails long, and his eyes black. He grabs the man from our hands and carries him down to the dungeon with one arm. We all follow behind him, Jayden, Beta John, and I. He locks the man in a chair and makes his animal features go away and he calms down. "There is wolfsbane in his system, I can smell it," he says looking back at us. "Yes, I injected it into him earlier after I escaped, but I was dosed with wolfsbane by him previously," I say showing him the mark from the needle that I discovered while I was at the hospital. "We will wait until that wastes away a little bit before we question him. 

... We all head back to the pack house, I head into the kitchen and grab an apple before sitting at the island. I take a bite of the apple and taste the flavorful goodness. They all sat down but Taz was obviously next to me, to listen to my story. I told them all what happened and they absorbed it all like a sponge, quiet the entire time. Kyle mind linked me and said that Sarah was back with him. "Taz, I have something to take care of, would you like to come with me?" I say before standing up and throwing away my apple core. "Sure, John, can you question the kidnapper I don't want to hurt any chances of getting more information?" he asks looking towards John. "Of course, Alpha," he replies before leaving us. "Well then I'm going to hang out in the woods, or I might just take a run." Jay says before walking out of the room. "Stay in our territory Jayden!" Taz yells. "Alright!" she yells back. "Why didn't you just mind link her?" I ask with a small smile. "It's a family thing, I grew up with Jayden, she is like my little sister," he replies looking down at me. 

... "So, the kids are still at the hospital but Sarah just got her back stitched, she got attacked by the rogue. I kind of killed the rogues out of anger when I found out," I say looking over at him as we walk. "Well then damn," he says with a smirk. "What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "My mate is a survivor and a hero all in one day," he says before coming closer to me. He kisses me before we walk through the door to Kyle's and Sarah's room. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

What should Macy do about Kyle and his younger sister Sarah?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21