Chapter 2

Mary^^^

... I look at the paper to see my locker number is 321, which means it's farther away than I thought. I find it a few lockers away from the gym, which is a good thing since that is my first class. I use the passcode to unlock it before placing some things in it. I walk into the gym and grab the girl gym uniform before heading towards the locker room. With some girls already scattered about the room, I find a locker find an empty locker in the middle row. 

... Soon I hear the door open and in comes a group of girls, with one familiar blonde standing in the middle. I hide my face behind my locker door as I start to change, from the lady I didn't want to notice me. Her name was Mary and she was my bully the year before, her blue eyes always seemed to deem horror into my soul. 

Once she noticed me out of the blue she says "Hey, Freak," she says with a wide smile as the girls around her shout with laughter. "Sup, Bimbo," I say as I finish getting dressed. "I am so not a bimbo!" she yells pushing one of the girls out of the way to make a clear path to me. "You could have fooled me," I say before closing my locker and heading out the door, with a gasp coming from her mouth. 

... I could hear her stomp away as the door swung closed behind me. I find my way to a mat and start to stretch the way Shawn had taught me. "Good job stretching," the tall dark haired gym teacher said as he passed. "Thanks," I reply before getting back to it. I finish stretching and start to check my phone, I see a few comments and likes on one of the posts I made yesterday. 

... As the bell rang the rest of the girls come through the locker room door. Mary instantly heads towards the guys and starts to flirt. She is one of the few pack sluts that are in this class, I don't see how she can do that to herself. On the other side of the gym is me, the straight-A student with no friends and her virginity still intact. 

**End of School Day**

... As the last bell sounds off, I walk out of the Biology classroom and head for my locker. I place some things in there and grab some things before closing it. I through the halls of the school to the front door and grab my phone from my back pocket. I text Shawn, 'Hey, school it out come pick me up.' He texts back, 'Pulling in now'. A few minutes later I see his car drive up to the front of the school. I throw my backpack in the back seat before hopping into the front seat. "How was your first day?" he asks with curiosity. "Fine, I called Mary a bimbo. She got so mad, it was hilarious," I say with a big smile. "Finally, you grow some balls," he says with a chuckle. "Oh, hush," I reply. 

... When we get back to the house, I feed Jack and we end up eating an early dinner. With a few hours of conversation between us and cuddling with Jack I remember I have homework. "Alright, see you in the morning, I have some homework to do," I say before heading up the stairs. I do the few sheets of work before opening my balcony door and walking out on it. I place my hands on the railing and peer up at the crescent moon with the stars surrounding it. A few minutes pass by before I hear Jack push open my door. I walk into the room and close the balcony door behind me. "Hey, Jack," I say before patting his head and heading to my closet to change. I change into a pair of sweats and take off my sweater before pulling my hair into a ponytail and heading back out of the closet. I jump in bed after placing my phone on the charger and setting my alarm. Jack jumps on the bed and settles by feet, sleeping there for the night. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who likes the bimbo? 

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21