Chapter 20

Sarah^^^

... When we got there the doctor was waiting for us by the door, she took us to the room they moved them to. We walk into the room to see Kyle talking to Sarah, who had long brown hair in pigtails and dark brown eyes. Kyle turns to look at us as he hears us come into the room, "Sarah, this is the lady that saved us from the rogues, her name is Macy." She looks up at me and smiles with happiness playing in her eyes. 

... Once they noticed Taz standing behind me they bowed out of respect. "This is Taz my mate, but of course you know him as your Alpha," I say grabbing Taz's hand with the sparks tickling my palm. Taz starts to talk to Kyle and Sarah as Blaire and Kora strike a conversation in my head. "They are so cute." <I agree.> 'They also don't have any parents, it reminds me of Shawn and me.' "We should adopt them." <Tottally.> 'Alright, I'll talk to Taz about it.'

... Once Taz and Kyle were talking I say, "Taz, can I talk to you for a minute?" He nods and looks back at Kyle, "We'll just be right outside the room, ok?" Kyle nods and we walk out of the room shutting the door behind us. "You want to adopt them don't you?" he asks looking over at me with a smirk. "How did you know?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "The mate connection plus ours is stronger since I am an alpha," he explains before holding my hand in his. "It's just that Shawn and I were orphans and he had to raise me. I don't want to put that much responsibility on Kyle," I explain. "I get it, Macy, so let me go get the paperwork done," he says before kissing me and walking out of the hospital. 'Thank you!' +Your welcome, but we will be talking about the living situation when I get back.+ 'Alright.'

... I walked back into the room and tell them the good news, Kyle runs up to me and hugs me as Sarah carefully gets off of the bed to do the same. "What do you guys think of a black panther as a pet?" I ask looking down at them. "A giant kitty?" Sarah asks looking up at me. "Yup," I reply smiling. "Yay!" she says before bouncing up and down a little bit. We will have to announce them to the pack at the Luna ceremony in two days. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who saw this coming? What will they do about the Luna ceremony? Where are the kids going to stay?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21