Chapter 7

Alpha Dane Ray & Luna Kylie Ray^^^

... I grab undergarments, a jean skirt, a white lace long sleeve shirt, and a pair of my combat boots. I get dressed and brush out my hair from the switch before heading back down the stairs. "So, if you are a princess doesn't that make me a prince?" he asks. <He is but females are more dominant in the butterfly village so we have more powers.> 'Well, that's weird.' "Kora is telling me that the females are dominant in the village and we have more powers than the men. You have a power while I will have multiple," I replied sitting back down at the table. "So, I have a power?" he says with his eyebrows raised. "Yes, but our powers are linked to our emotions so it only triggers when we need them," I reply with a small smile. 

... As we sit and finish our food I feel a pang in my heart knowing that I will have to see Nathan every day. "Hey, Shawn," I say. "Yea?" he asks looking up at me from his plate. "Do you know if there is a way to take a vacation from the pack?" I ask. "I don't know. Why do you ask?" he replies shoving a fork full of green beans into his mouth. "Because I need some time away from my mate. If I stay here I will have to see him every day at school and even after that, I feel like it is gonna kill my wolf," I say looking down at the table. "We will have to ask the Alpha but I'm sure it wouldn't matter. Let me get ahold of him," he says before his eyes gloss over. 

... "He said he is free right now to talk about the situation. Are you ready for this?" he says before putting our empty plates into the sinks. "As ready as I will ever be," I say putting on his leather jacket, that, thankfully, I took off before dinner. "Alright, let's go," he says walking to the garage door and opening it up for me. I walk through the door and he follows behind before we get into his car and head to the Alpha's house. "Hopefully we don't see Nathan." 'Yea I hope not.' 

... When we get there, Luna Kylie opens the door, "Hello, Beta Shawn and Macy, come on in." We follow her through the door and into the living room of the house. "He is in his office right down that hall," she says pointing down a hall to our left. "Ok, thank you, Luna," I say before we head down the hall. Shawn knocks on the door as I stand next to him with nervousness racing through my thoughts. I hear footsteps behind me and refuse to look but I could feel the glare of a pair of similar eyes, Nathan. "Come in," I hear Alpha Dane say. Shawn opens the door and I follow in beside him. 

... We bow in respect before looking at him, he had his dark hair gelled up and his dark eyes showed determination. "Hello, Alpha Dane," I say looking at him as he sits in his desk chair. "Hello, Macy, Shawn. What is it that you need?" he says placing some paperwork on his desk. "I was wondering if I could get a vacation from the pack for a little while," I say with my hands crossed in front of me. "Please explain what you mean," he says gesturing to the chairs next to us. We sit down and I start to explain, "I wanted to see if I could go to a neighboring Pack for a few weeks."

... "What for?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows. "I found my mate but he rejected me and my wolf is hurting badly. So I thought if I get away for a little while, it would help her with the rejection," I reply sensing Nathan by the door. "I see, in order for you to do this I am going to need some time to set everything up," he replies with a small smile. "That is fine, thank you for being so understanding," I say before standing up and bowing. "No problem," he says before we leave the room. As we walk back down the hall to leave the house I could hear rustling in a nearby room, Nathan was trying to spy. We leave the house with a goodbye to Luna Kylie and head back home. 

**Two Hours Later**

... I hear a voice in my head that I know wasn't my own or my other forms, [Hey Macy.] 'Who is this?' [It's Shawn, I'm contacting you through the Mind Link.] 'Oh, ok. What's up?' [Alpha Dane just linked me and told me he has everything set up.] 'That was fast.' [Yea, he has you going to the Silver Moon Pack.] 'Am I allowed to leave tonight?' [If you are ready.] 'I will be but I need you to do something for me.' [What is it?] 'I need something on my bike that can carry my things.' [ I'll do that while you get packed. Alright, let's get to it.] 'Thank you.' [No Problem.] 

... I grab my suitcase from under my bed and open it so I can pack. Jack pushes my door open and I looks at me with a questioning look. "I'm gonna be leaving for a little while," I said patting his head before heading to my closet. I grab a bunch of clothes, shoes, and jewelry before placing them in the suitcase. I head to the bathroom to grab my brush and toothbrush before sliding some photos of my little family into my bookbag. I grab the knife that Shawn said was Dad's when he was the Beta of the pack placing it into my boot. 

... I head out to the balcony for one last look from my favorite spot. It's eight at night now so according to google maps, it will be around nine thirty when I get there. I lock the balcony door before grabbing my suitcase and heading downstairs with Jack following behind me. "Shawn, I'm done packing," I say as I finish coming down the steps. "Just on time, I just finished this," I hear him say from the garage.

...  I walk in with my phone in my pocket and keys along with it. "Alpha Dane said that the alpha of the Silver Claw Pack is expecting you," he says taking my suitcase from my hand. I take my book bag off and place it in the same storage placement as the suitcase. "Ok, I love you," I say hugging him. "I love you too, be safe and don't talk to strangers," he says squeezing me. "Shawn, I'm fifteen, I know this already." I say as we pull apart. "Make sure you use the path they gave you, if not the human police will pull you over because of your age," he reminds me. "Alright, I'm leaving now, I'll call you once I get there," I say getting onto my bike and starting it up. He nods and I ride off heading the way they gave me with Kora and Blaire having a conversation in my head. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who likes the Alpha & Luna scene? Nathan trying to spy? 

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21