Chapter 21

Their new house^^^

Ceremony Day

... Sarah and I are getting ready for the ceremony, I am currently finishing Sarah's hair. I am wearing a black and gold knee-length dress, sparkling gold open-toed heels, gold jewelry, and a golden clutch, which holds my chapstick and perfume. My hair crimped with a really cute flower braid and a little bit of mascara on my lashes. Sarah was wearing a long pink dress with black flats and a little infinity bracelet. Her hair curled with a french braid on the side and a pink bow clipped in. 

... We head down the stairs to find the boys waiting at the bottom. Taz wearing dark jeans a white t-shirt and a tuxedo cover jacket. Kyle wearing a tux with a green tye and black tennis shoes. I didn't realize it until Sarah pointed it out but both of their hair was slicked back. Taz smiles at me as we reach the bottom of the stairs. Jack, my black panther, pushes through the kitchen door of our new little home a few miles away from the pack house, with a little green bowtie around his neck. Shawn dropped him off the other day when we were unpacking things. 

... I pet Jack's head and feel Taz's arm wrap around my waist, "Alright time to go." We head out the door following the kids and Jack to the car. They get in the back and Taz opens my door for me before getting into the driver's seat and starting it up. The song 'I'm Real' by JLo started to play on the radio and I sing along. 

===Ceremony===

... We were all now standing on the stage with the entire pack sitting in front of us including Taz's mother Lynn. Her dark eyes looking up at us from the front row as Taz does his thing. Taz waves me forward and I step closer to him. He asks me the traditional Luna Ceremony Questions and I answer them accordingly. After finally accepting me into the pack I feel a sensation on my leg, I look down to see silver claw marks appear on my thigh which seemed to be my Luna mark. 

 I walk to the other side of Taz as he announces the kids into our care

... I walk to the other side of Taz as he announces the kids into our care. After the announcements, we all sociated with the pack for about an hour. Then we head home to get changed and I take Kyle and Sarah shopping for a new wardrobe. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Thank you for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who likes their outfits? Lynn/Taz's Mother?

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21