Chapter 14

... I run back into the backyard after running for a little while, I still have about a half an hour left before Taz will be ready. So I decide to go train, I get dressed in a pair of black and white joggers, a red t-shirt, and my Nikes. I braid my hair into double french braids and put my phone on the charger, before clasping my sword around my waist. I head downstairs heading towards the training room. 

... Once I get there I find a place to stretch and place my sword against the wall near me before starting to stretch. I run twenty laps around the mat before heading to the punching bag. I wrap my hands before starting to punch the punching bag with a pattern I had never noticed until now. I stop and repeat to notice that my pattern never changes.

... "We are going to need to fix that if we want to win." <I agree.> 'Yea we will work on that in the near future.' I head over to the gun area and grab an IMI Galil, a type of hand-held machine gun. I point at the dummy and pull the trigger a little rapidly, I look at the dummy and see the shape of a butterfly on the target. I could sense a big smile on Kora's face in my head. 

... I place the gun back in its place before heading over to the bow and arrow part of the wall. I grab a bow and a quiver of arrows before heading to the dummy. I let a few arrows fly and they hit the target right in the bullseye. I then place the bow and arrows back in their places then throw a few throwing knives at the dummy, them landing near the arrows. I then grab my sword from where I was stretching and looked around the room. 

... "Who wants to go against me in sword-wielding?" I ask loud enough for the entire room to hear me. "I will," said a familiar voice. I turn to where the voice was coming from to see Jay standing there with a pair of leggings on and a green t-shirt, her hair pulled into a ponytail. On her waist was a green sword almost designed like mine. "Come to the mat over there, when you're ready," I say before clasping my sword around my waist. "I was born ready," she replied before heading towards the mat. I laugh a little and head to the mat as well. 

... People start to gather around the mat as we get ready to spar. I unsheath my sword and a light flashes after it dimmed my sword had red lightning forming around it and I could a feel a surge of energy pulsate throughout my body. Jay unsheaths her sword and another flash of light occurs after dimming down vines and leaves form around her sword. The light from our swords reflects onto the faces of the people surrounding us as they stare in awe. "Five-second countdown?" asks Jay with a small smile. "Sure," I replied returning the smile. "Five... Four... Three... Two... One!" the crowd repeats around us. 

... I hold my sword up and suddenly I feel the vibration of her sword hitting mine. She swings again and I block it with ease. I swing my sword at her and a bolt of lightning shoots from the vanquisher. She counterattacks with a swing of her own sword making vines and clay blocking the lightning from reaching her. She raises her sword in my direction and the vines stretch closer to me. I swing my sword in a circle around my feet and a lighting bolt cuts the vines as they reach the circle. 

... I see Jay's eyes glow green and she starts to swing her sword in a pattern before a huge rock is formed and she uses the sword to aim before throwing it towards me. I muster all the extra energy and blast lightning at the rock, the rock explodes and the small pieces scattered all around the room. I look at Jay and see she is out of breath, "Maybe next time Jay, fun sparring with you," I say before leaving the mat and grabbing a towel to wipe my sweat. The pack members were shocked and stood there trying to process everything that just happened. 

... "So, how did you get the sword?" I ask as Jay walks up to me. <She is our sacred guardian assigned to us when we were born.> "I am from the butterfly kingdom, I am your sacred guard. Each Butterfly royal has a sacred guardian, they have a special bond formed when they are born," Jay explains after taking a drink of water.  "So, your mother must be a fairy, like mine," I say before wiping my face with the towel. "Yes, my mother, Terra, was the village's top warrior, so when your mother wanted to come to the human world they sent my mother along with her," she explains. "My fairy's name is Kora and my wolf's Blaire," I say with a small smile. "My fairy's name is Eden and my wolf's name is Roxy," Jay replies, "Oh and my wolf is special, I'm sure yours is too." "Most definitely," I reply, "Let's talk more about this later, I have to go move into my new room." "Alright, talk to you later," she replies before I walk off towards Taz's office. 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote. 

Who likes the sparring scene? Their powers? 

Bye my Pack!!!

---Truealphafemale21