“Minkookie, don't be stubborn. Get up” Jimin giggled and pulled back the covers.

“No papa!” Minkook protested again and Jimin decided to pull out the big guns.

“Okay, sleep. I'm going to tell appa to take away your big car” Jimin mock threatened and got the desired result as Minkook immediately sprang up.

“Nuuuuu papa” he whined again.

“Then let's go get you ready” Jimin picked him up and swished them off to the bathroom while pretending to fly Minkook in the air like an airplane, which immediately uplifted the child's mood.

Jimin had partly gotten Minkook ready when Jungkook entered the room.

“Aah thank God you're here. I can't get him to wear this, please do that while I go get ready” Jimin shoved the clothing in Jungkook's hands and left kissing his cheek, again missing the smile playing on his husband's face.

“Morning appa!” Minkook greeted smiling and raised his hands, gesturing Jungkook to come near him, which the elder did.

Minkook immediately climbed up Jungkook's body (with Kook's help) and kissed his cheek, wanting to mimic his papa and see his appa smile.

“Morning Minkookie” Jungkook didn't just smile, he fucking giggled whilst thinking how he didn't deserve all this affection.

“Now wear this come on” Jungkook held the small pants.

“Nuuu appa, I don't like it” Minkook's expression went back to irritation and he stomped his foot against the bed whilst folding his hands against the mini sized bathrobe he donned.

“It will look very nice on you, please wear it” Jungkook offered his opinion.

“Nuuuu” Minkook shook his head.

“Papa will be mad at us both” Jungkook pouted, making Minkook huff.

“Okay” the kid answered, knowing well his papa is scary when he is mad. Jungkook immediately proceeded to dress him, not risking his son to change his mind.

“Woah” Minkook's eyes widened comically when he saw himself in the mirror. He was wearing a mini black suit.

“Told you you'll look nice” Jungkook fixed Minkook's hair while the kid nodded his head.

“Khajja” Jungkook said Minkook ran after his appa, stomping extra hard on his new shiny shoes.

“Papa is still busy getting ready, let's go down” Jungkook said to Minkook when he saw his bedroom void of Jimin's presence.

“Okay appa!” the kid answered and walked behind his appa, who kept looking back to make sure his son's following him properly.

Minkook squealed particularly loudly when he saw the humongous staircase leading to the ground floor.

“Slide~ appa I want to slide” Minkook jumped in his spot while Jungkook held his hand, afraid Minkook will fall down.

“Don't tell papa” Jungkook said while picking up his squealing son and set him on the smooth surface of the balustrade.

“Papa does this too!” Minkook informed and Jungkook heaved a breath of relief. He didn't want to fuck up doing anything fatherly nor did he want an enraged Jeon Jimin on his hands.

“Faster appa!” Minkook cheered as Jungkook was sliding him down the stairs.

“You'll fall if we go any faster” Jungkook knew he himself might fall off the stairs if he tried walking down any faster.